Seven

KIM CORPORATION EVENT HALL

Kim Taeyeon's hard work was getting paid as he was hailed as the CEO of the month who overtop the rank being the highest sales corporation for this month followed by Jung and Hwang company. All business owners were present at the event to congratulate him, he brought Tiffany along for a purpose as his father insisted to though he doesn't want to bother his fiance the fierce latter had a sudden change of behavior; she didn't protest and it was odd for him even for Mr. Hwang. Faking a smile was many ways better to hide your unbearable pain from your fresh breakup, Tiffany shaking hands with random people she doesn't familiar with being a dutiful daughter of the powerful Hwang she had to show how to respect towards them.

"Tired?" Taeyeon whispered, catching her attention and nod a little before she was ushered by her fiancee. He was so gentle as ever like how they first met but she was oblivious of Taeyeon's bad intention behind her and Jessica.

"Congratulations, Mr. Kim." The fake couple startled after they heard a familiar voice behind. They both saw Jessica wearing her alluring black tight cocktail dress tracing her perfect curves with a silver lining sparkling like diamonds in between her exposed cleavage seems to taste good they thought. Breaking the awkward silence, Taeyeon dragged Jessica out from everyone as well as Tiffany's sight, fighting the urge to followed the two disappearing figures she decided to get rid of the urging tears and tried not to be affected by them since she knew what was happening in between and with herself involve it was formidable not to shrug off the possibilities that it has a bad effect on them in the future, a crazy game they played was too much to handle.

"Tiffany, where's your fiancee?" Mr. Hwang asked holding a glass of whiskey, she was thinking of good lies to cover him.

"He was having some business talk from one of our guests, Dad." Tiffany was too good for some lies since she was definitely a pro.

"Oh, is that so? Seems like your future husband was so smart in handling a business I'm grateful that he was my future son in law. You were in good hands, my dear." Mr. Hwang proudly said but he was too dumb to know what game they were playing behind, a dark secret that no one knew thinking that the three powerful heirs were too good in the eyes of the people who used to envy them.

"I think I want some fresh air and definitely find Taeyeon, Dad." Tiffany excuses herself to followed TaeSica even she knew they were now playing fire behind her and it will break her heart again.

AT THE EMPTY HALLWAY

Burning touches, flaming desires, hot lips locking with each other, and deep breathing from the two people making out with messy clothes. Jessica's breath hitched every time Taeyeon's touch her sensitive flesh, the sensation was burning in desire and lust clouded their dirty minds. They felt raw having each other bodies collided in one and it was a war zone between the heat coping them, darkness covering the skin that has been exposed while Tiffany's wound having an infection from the pain brought by Jessica's loudness from his touch. She couldn't contain it, she was angered and rushed on both of them, the pleasurable moment was being interrupted by her unwanted appearance. Tiffany throwing daggers seeing her fiancee fucking her ex-girlfriend, she grabbed a hold of Jessica's wrist pulling away from the latter's weak body from Taeyeon's nakedness and a visible white stain covering her treasure.

"Guess, you want to be fuck?" Taeyeon smirked evilly at her throwing dirty looks from both of them, a clothed prey and a bare use toy. He was thinking some perverted things he wants to do with Tiffany who was angrily looking at his naked glory, Jessica grabbed her scattered fabric on the floor.

"Show me what you've got Kim!" Tiffany yelled with lust and harsh voice as the one has been called quickly grabbed her sexy waist as she was being pinned on the dirty and raw leather couch after making out with a dumbfounded Jessica.

The hot scene was more intense than what TaeSica finished awhile ago, Tiffany was too aggressive towards Taeyeon who was being dominated by her. Jessica was dressing facing her back on both naked couple, she was hurting seeing Taeyeon and Tiffany having a good fuck by each other but she knew her boundaries and she also draws lines between her and them although she knew the bitter consequences of their sin, her trail of thought was being distracted by Tiffany's loud moan as she knew that her former lover was having her first orgasm for tonight. She wants to cover her ears and closed her eyes for loving a guy that will never be back in her arms, he was Tiffany's.

"Done?" Jessica saw how Taeyeon left the weak Hwang laying on the couch covered by their liquid. Every inch of her body slowly getting sore after having good sex, she felt a gentle squeeze on her hand seeing a smiling Taeyeon already dressed while Tiffany was still on her high and they both left.

A FEW DAYS LATER

Tiffany having occasional morning sickness everyday was now laying on the soft mattress it was a rare behavior of hers and now she was in her deep thoughts, pacing back and forth but fear always creeping out knowing that she was pregnant but still she believes it was nothing serious. Mr. Hwang called her for a business meeting together with Kim Taeyeon and his father, arriving late she was being punisher earning a soft chuckle from her fiancee. They were now discussing the upcoming wedding but her mind was still occupied by Jessica's SNS message last few days ago.

From: My GorJess

Let's talk.

Breaking out in a cold sweat, Tiffany having second thoughts about whether she replied back or not but curiosity kills the cat. She response after 2 days of contemplating over a stupid text message from your ex-lover and after a few minutes her phone lit up indicating that there was an unread message. Breath Tiffany!

From: My GorJess

Meet me at 6 pm at the usual place.

"Why so urgent?" Tiffany thought.

"Dear your spacing out? Any problem?" Mr. Kim asked breaking her trail of thoughts while she was being watched by Taeyeon and her father who serious about the wedding preparation.

"Deadlines?" Tiffany lied again but Taeyeon didn't buy and decided to keep on prying on her but she didn't budge for she doesn't want to fall from his trap. The couple had no interest in their father's wedding plan, Taeyeon couldn't stand the pace and excuses himself to the bathroom followed by Tiffany.

"Tae?" Tiffany called.

"Yeah? Need something?" TaeYeon answered.

"I think I'm pregnant."

To be continued.

*********************************

A/N: Crappy chapter I'm a bit off these days since I was suffering from a cold and runny nose. Damn!

But still thank you for all of your support and I was working on another story.

With Love,

chocomint89