Thirteen

A FEW HOURS LATER

Jessica woke up still tied safely on a chair and clueless from where she was now when a loud slammed of the door almost shocking her out. The kidnapper was talking on a phone she definitely sure that it was the mastermind for they were dealing with the price and him trying to bargain. She was thinking of something that makes her freely release of being a pity captive in some messy place surrounded by rats, cockroaches, and worst snakes, she already sees one awhile ago but thinking the creature didn't exist.

"You think I'm a fool? That price was too cheap for my service and you're a fucking successor on your company and it would go like this, I will ruin the plan if you try to lower the price! Got it!" The kidnapped hanged up and put the phone inside his pocket letting out a deep sighed before getting his attention back to his precious captive.

"Sorry but it's my job, Miss. My mother was dying and I couldn't afford her maintenance to keep her alive so I had no choice but to took the bait of the psychopathic mastermind though it was against my will." The kidnapper confessed kneeling infront of Jessica who was listening attentively.

"Name your price then, Mister, and I will help you to get out of this mess." Jessica bargained made the kidnapper think twice, not a bad offer he thought.

Before the kidnapper spoke, a loud bang of a gun rings the unwanted silence inside the secluded warehouse. Jessica shut her eyes tightly after terrified by the sound as she slowly opened her eyes, she was too shocked and definitely caught her tongue to even speak a word or two. There, standing infront of her was Choi Sooyoung, she was familiar with the man since she was Tiffany's bestfriend and she often see him hanging out with her former lover and she also having a thought that the guy was madly in love with her bestfriend, slowly approaching the froze Jung still holding his own silver caliber with him. Jessica was too nervous as her heartbeat beats rapidly when a sudden contact touch her cheeks while Sooyoung showing an evil smug on his handsome face.

"Sure you had a fucking beautiful face like Tiffany so now I know why she was falling head over heels into you but to her dismay, you're cheating behind her back trying to steal her boyfriend to get on his pants but that's not my business because I want Taeyeon all by myself!" Jessica was too shocked to digest his words, she couldn't catch the last phrase but seems like it was deafening words to her.

"WHAT??!!"

"Yeah, I'm gay and I had a thing with Taeyeon but I tried not to be obvious so that explains why I'm too mad with him since he was fascinated to both of you and acted that I was too concern at Tiffany even though I am not I think Tiffany was soon joining you! You son of a bitch! *SLAP*" Sooyoung explained before slapping Jessica straight to her lovely face making her mouth bleed.

"You f*cking hoe! What if I blow your head with this? Will Taeyeon love me now? But seems it's useless since he was now falling madly in love with you! Damn you! *LAUGH*" Sooyoung chuckled pointing the gun towards Jessica made the latter stunned but retrieved it back again and put it back on his waist underneath his black coat before giving Jessica a white cloth to covered her mouth so she couldn't speak when Taeyeon arrived.

"They're much better hoe! Behave yourself and let daddy save both of you! See you around Jung!" Sooyoung patted her head before leaving the poor latter behind. Jessica let her tears flow thinking about Taeyeon as well as Tiffany and her unborn child, she was hopeless yet helpless that she couldn't know how to save them and she ended herself as a fucking bait for them. Yes, until now she loves Tiffany as a bestfriend and Taeyeon as her loving soon-to-be husband but now all of her dream ruined by a fucking gay and she couldn't believe that it was Sooyoung, Tiffany's trusted bestfriend and Taeyeon's loyal employee. Goddamn, if she knew it she herself will kill the psychopath gay using her own hands so no one could sacrifice their blood just to save her. She lowered her head and waited for the two to arrived and save her letting her body retire uncomfortably at the worn chair at the center of the dark and secluded area where you could lose your sanity.

"Mianhe Taengoo, Fany-ah!"

MEANWHILE

"Where the fuck is this place?" Taeyeon was driving around the city but the place where the culprit informed him was nowhere to be found. He was too annoyed that he couldn't figure out a simple instructions and noted that he wasn't fond of directions literally since he was used to have a personal driver that could drive him off to anywhere he wants such as meetings and other personal matter but now he doesn't have any accompany since the culprit threatened him not to.

"DAMN IT!" Taeyeon kicked the bumper of his silver Porsche Boxster that his father gave him then he noticed the number of the street not too far from him. He walked near the street post and voila he saw a non-asphalt roadway through an isolated place that he surely knew that people were rarely visited the place. He quickly hopped on his luxurious car and drive his way through the newly found destination, thankfully he had a gun with him that he kept inside the car's drawer since he knew that danger was on his way.

"Sica wait for me!"

To be continued.

********************************

A/N: Who will be sacrificed at the end?

With Love,

chocomint89