Four

THIRD PERSON POV

Taeyeon walked arrogantly inside Blanc & Eclare where his rival was waiting inside her office. He was called by the Jung because of some matter and it pissed him off early in the morning of why she called like that as if she was his boss but still he accepted the invitation since it was related with their circumstances and he doesn't want to ruin his upcoming wedding with soon-to-be-wife Hwang since he already knew their secret affair behind his back that still hurts him like hell. How could they've done like this behind? Fuck them all.

Once he stepped inside and saw how evil her smile was, he wanted to puke and threw a punch straight at her disgusting face. He sat across her and lifted his feet on the table between them, showing how arrogant and confident he was infront of his rival and enemy. Jessica shows her evil grin and copied his action. What game she wanted to play with me? Is she making a fool out of me? Taeyeon thought.

"Have sex with me." Jessica said bluntly and carelessly making Taeyeon jaw dropped and dumbfounded because of her boldness as he felt that his rival already won the game showing a grin all over her face. She waited patiently for his answer but hearing no reply she stood up and slowly stripping her clothes off starting from her pink blazer down to her black pencil skirt that holds her perfect curves that everybody wants to taste leaving on her naked glory. Taeyeon felt his throat dry and he couldn't speak when he saw Jessica crawling on the table towards him like a stripper with lust on her eyes he thought that she was on her high but no matter how much he stepped back he finally reached the wall without his knowledge of how he managed to get off to the couch from where he sitted awhile ago and now he was pinned on the wall when Jessica grabbed a handful of his new permented hair that makes him look young. He felt afraid yet excited for some reason but still his rival taking advantage on him she was touching all parts of his body until he felt heated inside as he closes his eyes in pleasure when his pants and belt was unbuckled and take off leaving him with only a spongebob boxer. LOL!

"What a cute buddy you have here, Taengoo~" Jessica was referring to his boxer but seems Taeyeon thinks the other way round as he gently knocked her into the wall with his quickness and she found herself laying on her back into the couch and her aching lower part was eaten deliciously by Taeyeon who was now naked.

"T-Taennggooo~" Jessica moaned when the midget was doing a good job on her gorgeous body pleasuring her. She definitely like it and Tiffany seems to be forgotten by both of them as they keep touching each other.

"Are you playing with my heart, Jung?" Taeyeon asked when stopped eating her and stared intensely instead at Jessica who still eyes closed feeling disappointed because of his teasing. She looks at him with the same intense and sat up gently pushed him away from her as she trying to speak after her euphoria.

"You are seriously dumb? You're the one asking me like that? Are you making me laugh well its a success then. Listen here so I don't need to repeat myself, okay?" Jessica demanded while Taeyeon nodded.

"You're the reason why I was still broken until now and I want you to fall down like what you've done to me after you call our wedding off and found another woman as a fiance instead. You know how much I love you back then Taeyeon and now I want to take Tiffany away from you as my revenge but I felt guilty towards her since I don't love her the way I love you and it makes me look like a suck playing with her heart. She was a great woman and easy to love but unfortunately I couldn't love her back and after this I want to broke up with her after a year of dating her. I truly love her as a bestfriend nothing less nothing more and I was tired chasing after you that I wanted to leave the country next month after some matters here so I could finally free myself away from you and my last request is to have sex with the one I truly love and have a child with you, Tae." Jessica honestly said before Taeyeon could felt his heart throbbing in guilt and realizef he break two hearts of woman she loved the most but it was too late to fix them all.

"Please let me be your child's father but promise that you will introduce me as his or her father." Taeyeon held out his pinky finger that Jessica gladly took it and they hold their eyes from each other until they felt loved for once but unbeknownst to them Tiffany was holding her tears covering her mouth with her both hands when she heard all Jessica's confession that her fiancee agreed too. She was betrayed by both of them and she was anger but she chose to let them be as Jessica's last request although seeing your love ones having sex with another makes your heart drenched in pain but the worst is that it was your soon-to-be-husband that having sex with your fucking girlfriend. They looked pleasure and satisfy with each other's touch that they didn't hear any noise from Tiffany who was helplessly dragging herself outside the office and locked it so no one could barge inside and disturb their great time together.

Taeyeon and Jessica was sleeping side by side hugging each others naked figure after more rounds of making love. They were eager to have a child in one blow but decided to take it slowly and agreed to see each other for twice a week and repeat their crazy-stupid agreement. The midget blinks his eyes and saw how beautiful Jessica was on her sweaty figure beside him sleeping soundly, he stroked her hair away that covers her entire face so that he could look at her angelic face imagining how their child looks like but guilt suddenly hits him when he remembered Tiffany and here he was having sex with her girlfriend and worst impregnated Jessica.

"You're thinking too much." Jessica drawing circles into his chest much to his surprise as she managed to break his trail of thoughts.

"I must go and see Tiffany." Taeyeon nochalantly said with Jessica still on his arms but the stubborn woman held him close to her and he felt her boobs into his skin making him turned on again.

"I think we have to go for another round before you leave." Jessica sending signals but the stiff Taeyeon unable to move due to her hand swiftly stroking her manhood going hard so he quickly flipped her over and do his job with ease that they've done it for countless times.

To be continued.

********************************

A/N: Such a twist and hope that TaeNy shippers here won't hit me for making a hot TaengSic chapter.

With Love,

chocomint89