Twelve

SEVERAL DAY LATER

Taeyeon enjoying his spare time buying infant clothes and accessories together with his soon-to-be wife Jessica, they walked hand in hand while looking for their unborn child needs but unbeknownst to both of them, someone is silently watching them from afar wearing a disguise not to be recognized easily. Jessica was beyond happy that finally her fiancee giving her too much attention after his breakdown a few days ago, he also shares his deepest secret with her for he wants no secret between when they will become a couple soon much to her favor so as a payback she told him a partial story of her life, their relationship was having progress and they wanted to take it slowly for now for she doesn't want to be force Taeyeon.

"Look, Sica it will suit our baby gummy, right?" Jessica chuckled after hearing Taeyeon giving a nickname with their little one as he shows her a pair of the baby blue cotton top for an infant.

"Everything we choose will be good for our baby since they have awesome parents, Taengoo." Jessica smiled at him when she was given by a dimpled smile from Taeyeon who was happily choosing an item from left to right not minding the price. He was dorkily squealing like a toddler everytime he saw cute baby clothes as well as toys, he as a child never had an opportunity to have parents that buy him something together like a family so as a soon-to-be father he doesn't want his child to suffer from pain having a family issue.

"Now, I felt sorry for Tiffany's miscarriage to our child and I promise to pay back with our child Sica so I decided to marry you with all of my heart and love our dear child to the fullest and give him a better future." Taeyeon blurted out lowering his head since he felt guilty and pitied Tiffany at the same time so Jessica scooted closer giving him a slight bear hug that will comfort him for a while, he does the same action while closing his eyes feeling the warmth of his fiance and their child, they looked like a happily married couple.

"Thank you for loving me again first love." Taeyeon said giving a light squeeze to Jessica's shoulder while the latter was blushing too hard under his warmth just by saying those words, she knew that he was also her first love.

"I'm also thankful that you come back to my life and marry me again, believe me, I also love you as much as you love me." Jessica confessed making Taeyeon broke into tears he couldn't believe to himself that he was destined with her after some misunderstandings and fight between them, they both realized that they were made for each other.

"Thank you Sica."

BACK AT CALIFORNIA

A loud groan came from a figure lying under the white sheet with a gorgeous lady on her arms, the intoxicating smell of alcohol was scattered around the room where they've done a few rounds of orgasm last night and all Tiffany could remember was only Jessica's image while fucking Jiyeon too hard. She realized that she needs her but she could do nothing but to drowned herself from her delusional love with the person who couldn't love her back again, she quickly put on her scattered clothes and heading out to her home leaving Jiyeon who was still asleep.

A FEW MONTHS LATER

People were waiting inside the church where Taeyeon and Jessica will finally tie the knot since the baby bump was now visible but still, the sexy curves were still there. Friends, relatives as well as their family were there to celebrate their vows, Tiffany who came with a heavy heart but slowly accepted the fact that she had to move on was sitting infront of her new girl, Bora whom she met in California not long ago. The couple was still at their dressing room preparing for the big day for both of them but still excited though they we're now living together a few weeks ago and spending time with each other like playing around, cooking, cuddling and having a frequent pillow talk also they've become bestfriend and having a better relationship now.

"Finally you're getting married to the one you love." Jessica was talking to herself on the huge mirror infront of her while fixing her hair after her make-up was done by the stylist but unknown to her that someone barges inside without a single noise.

After a few minutes, Taeyeon arrived at the front door wearing his dazzling black tuxedo with a red rose indicating that he was the groom. He walked down the aisle with a huge smile on his face until his eyes finally landed at Tiffany who was looking intensely over him but he shrugged it off because today was too special and precious for him so he continues to walked cooly while waving his hands to the media and guest.

AT THE SECLUDED AREA

"LET ME DOWN YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE AND BRING ME BACK AT MY WEDDING!" Jessica was yelling and shouting while she was tied at the chair she was sitting for a long time but the stranger seems like deaf that he was still smoking not bothered by a loud scream from her.

"Just shut up will ya? Or I will shoot your brains out, lady!" Finally, the kidnapper spoke with his intense and sharp voice that shivered Jessica so she keeps her mouth shut than being shot.

"TELL ME WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR ME HUH?" Jessica almost choked due to her tears as she asked the stranger who she believes was a kidnapper and worst a killer, the man finally looked at him.

"I have no business with you but my boss said that he wants Taeyeon's death so we planned to kidnap you instead and use you as our bait to lure that bastard to come here and I'm sure that he will now on his way to here so just be a good girl and behave there." The kidnapper leaves her still helpless and weak thinking that Taeyeon will be in danger.

"Taengoo, be careful." Jessica cried.

"Sica, just wait for me." Taeyeon was now driving like a mad man chasing some criminals. He was called by a stranger telling him that Jessica was now on their hand so he left without a second thought not even a single plan on his mind, he swiftly left the church and drive his Porsche Boxster to where the location was being mentioned by the unknown. He drives his way as fast as he can to save his wife and child but he was oblivious of what his fate will turn out.

To be continued.

********************************

A/N: There will be a few chapters left before it will end.

With Love,

chocomint89