.01

Ayesha and Stephen walked along the boardwalk late at night. There was people walking but not as much since it was quite chilly and it was gonna rain.

Ayesha looked out towards the beach. She wanted to go on it.

Stephen saw his girlfriend/ future wife glance at the beach. He smiled.

It was perfect he thought. Proposing right on the beach. Cliche but he doesn't care he just wanted make her his.

"Do you want to go on the beach?" Wardell asked.

Ayesha smiled and nodded at him.

Both Ayesha and Stephen took off their shoes and walked down the steps to the beach.

Ayesha walked ahead of Steph. She loved the beach. Ayesha walked towards the shoreline. The water touched her toes. She smiled.

Stephen walked behind her and wrapped his arms around her.

Ayesha smiled and leaned back into him. Steph kissed her head.

"You know I love you right?" Steph said.

Ayesha looked at him.

"Yeah. And I love you too." She said.

Steph smiled. He turned Ayesha to face him.

"Ayesha from the day I met you I knew you were the one. The one I loved. Even though it took quite some time for the both of us to realize it we're here now. And I'm so grateful. You stood by my side through thick and thin. You were their even when I climbed I didn't want you but I really did. Ayesha you make me so happy I don't know what I would do without you." Steph said.

By now Ayesha had tears in her eyes. Steph got down on his one knee.

Ayesha gasped and looked at Steph wide eyed.

"Ayesha Alexander I wanna spend the rest of my life with you. I wanna take trips with you. I wanna grow old with you. I love you so much Ayesha. Will do me the honors of being my wife?" Stephen asked.

By now Ayesha was in tears. She was speechless. She nodded her head rapidly.

"Yes Wardell!" She cried.

Stephen smiled and put the beautiful ring on her finger. Ayesha then jumped into his arms and kissed him all over.

~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●

I'm literally gushing right now. I thought this chapter was so cute. My friends literally asked if something was wrong with me. Lol. Hope you guys liked this chapter.
Comment and Vote. Oh and Happy Birthday to Stephen.
Word Count: 396.
-Hannah🎀💋