.03

"What the fuck is this?" Stephen yelled throwing the papers down on the kitchen floor.

Ayesha frowned and stopped cutting garlic. She wiped her hands and turned towards an angry Stephen.

"What's wrong?" She asked clueless. "The fuck is this Ayesha?" He yelled.

Ayesha raised her eyebrows. She bent down and picked up the papers. Her eyes widened.

"Oh you thought I wouldn't find out!" Stephen exclaimed.

Ayesha looked at the pictures in disbelief. It was fake. She would never kiss another man. She was in love with with Steph and literally waited almost 15 years for Stephen.

"These are obviously fake." She said tin her angry fiance. "They look pretty fucking real!" He yelled. "Okay you need to calm down cause I'm not about to argue with you about some bullshit that's not even real!" Ayesha snapped, her little "thug side" coming out. "No I wanna know who the Fuck this nigga is!" He yelled. "No one Stephen. I would never cheat on you!" She yelled back.

Stephen scoffed.

"I can't believe you." He mumbled.

Stephen was truly hurt. His lover would cheat on him.

"Steph I didn't cheat. It's fake!" Ayesha screamed scared about what could happen these next moments. "I don't know Yesh they look real. And if you cheated I can't. I can't be with you." He said.

Tears pricked Ayesha's eyes. She couldn't believe her ears.

"So the weddings off." She said her voice cracking a little. Stephen looked at her. "The weddings off." He said and left.

~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●

OMG sad chapter. The real story starts next chapter. Should I write it in 3rd person POV or 1st??
Comment and vote.
Word Count: 281.
-Hannah🎀💋