.12

I opened my eyes and realized that my head was on Stephen's shoulder.

I felt a hand on my stomach. I looked down and a small smile appeared on my face. Stephen's hand was placed on my stomach.

I leaned my head back on his shoulder.

I felt him kiss my head.

"Hey sleepy head." He mumbled sleepily.

I giggled softly and looked at him.

He kissed my nose, causing me to blush.

Jesus God what is this man doing to me.

~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~

"Pictures!" Mother squealed. She's been wanting to take them since we arrived at the park.

Stephen laughed and took the pictures of my mom and i. My dad didn't want to take any. I wish my mom was like that at the moment.

When we finshed I sat on the bench. Since I was pregnant I couldn't really do much. Stephen sat next to me handing me a churro. I smiled widely and took it.

"Thank you." I said taking a bite out of it.

He chuckled and nodded.

"You okay?" He asked. "Yeah. I'm just hot." I said. He nodded and fanned me.

I giggled and playfully pushed his shoulder.

I looked at the giant ferris wheel.

It was really pretty

"Do you wanna go on it?" Stephen asked.

I looked at him.

"No it's-" He cut me off. "We're going on it." He said.

I smiled. He took my hand in his and led me to the line of the ferris wheel. It was quite long but the wait will be worth it.

~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~

Stephen Curry

Seeing Ayesha smile made me feel happy. I could tell she was excited to go on the ferris wheel. She was always a sucker for this one ride. Well if it is a ride.