.05

Ultrasound.

I sat on the couch watching Martin. He was hilarious. Always nagging at Pam.

My phone beeped. I looked at it. I got it fixed yesterday before I made the ultrasound appointment. My morning sickness has stopped. Thank god.

Sydel-"Hey Yesh. What time is the ultrasound appointment?"
Me-"It's at 12. And you don't have to go. You and you're whole family probably hates me."
Sydel-"only seth. My mom and dad and I don't. We know you wouldn't do that to Wardell."

I smiled. At least some people believe me. I sighed and put my phone down. I laid my head back and closed my eyes because I suddenly became tired.

~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●

Stephen's POV

Sydel was hiding something. I can tell by the way she was acting. Always checking her phone. Sydel got up leaving her phone. I sneakily crawled towards it and i picked it up and unlocked it. Yeah I know her password. I'm her older brother. Does she know? Nope. Am I crazy? Kinda. Do I care? Nope.

My eyes widened as I saw the text messages.

"Steph- Oh my god!" Sydel exclaimed.

I threw her phone on the couch. I then walked out the house.

"Wardell!" She screamed as I got in my car driving away.

I was fucking furious. She's pregnant. It's probably not mine since she cheated on me, but I still gotta check.

I know that sounds heartless but I could care less. She cheated on me.

I pulled up to her apartment building and parked the car. I immediately went into the building and took the stairs.

I got to her apartment door and banged on it.

~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~

Ayesha's POV

I heard banging on the door which caused me to jump up. I immediately got up and went to the door. I opened it and gasped.

Stephen pushed his way in. He slammed the door causing me to jump.

"Why didn't you tell me?" He asked calmly.

My heart was racing. I trusted Sydel. How could she tell him?

"Oh so you can't speak now. How come you tell me you were fucking pregnant?" He asked aggravated.

I scoffed and stomped to my room like a teenager.