4

At school my mind tried to figure out who was that boy.

"Mr.Dallas, stop day dreaming and pay attention." Yelled my teacher.

Everyone turned to look at me, this is pretty much the first time I was the main attention. Until there was a knock at the door, her heels clattered towards the door and appears the principal.
   He shoved a boy towards the room and left.

"It seems we have a new student, care to introduce yourself?"

"Travis......" he muttered

He stalked up the row and plopped next to me. I realize who he was. It was him, the boy from Walmart!

I got about an hour to stare at his features. His gray eyes and long lashes, it was wonderful to watch him blink, let alone be in my presence. His skin seemed perfect, his lips, everything about him.

I looked like a girl, with my hands on my face staring at Travis. I guess he noticed me and spoke up.

"Are you done staring at me?" He asked.

I looked at him with bucked eyes and my face soon flashed red. He did a smirk and continued doing stuff in his notebook. I peered over his arm to see his drawing. He drew a girl with short hair and green eyes and she had roses surrounding her. It was beautiful.

"Um, mind your business." He mumbled.

"Oh, I-I sorry, it's just that.. that's a very nice drawing." I said

He ignored me and kept doodling. I watched him until the bell rung. I grabbed my binder and left. I kept looking over my shoulder to see if he was behind me. Maybe we have the same classes. I pray we do.