5

Travis
That boy, He kept staring at me. I remember him from Walmart, he kept following me. I just wanna know what he wants.
I walked to science and there he was, sitting. His hair was lilac and had blue streaks. He was dressed in a white shirt and blue pants. He seemed like he wouldn't be interested in people who don't have money. I looked down at my own outfit. Leather jackets, black pants and boots, typical.

I sat next to him again. He looked up at me and I smiled. He turned away blushing,

"May I ask, what is your name." I asked him.

"Harley, Harley Dallas." He said

The way he spoke was like music, his voice, soft and gentle. It made me want to listen to him speak.

I copied down what the teacher wrote and read the science book.

"So um Travis." Harley said

"Yes." I replied

He hesitated and then said
"Where did you transfer from?"

"Homeschool."

"Oh." He said nodding.

After the rest of the day it was time to go. I grabbed my bag and stepped outside.
I lit a cigarette and puffed out a cloud. I started walking home when I saw the bright colored boy- I mean Harley. I walked behind him and he soon turned around to be face to face with me. I took a drag of the cig and blew it out again.

"Smoking is bad for you." He said

"Smoking is bad for you." I mocked him.
He frowned at me and kept walking. I looked at the cig, threw it to the ground and smashed it.
He went to his house and walked in.

"Bye, Travis."

"Bye, Harley."

I kept walking to my house which was 5 minutes away. My mom was cleaning up and everyone was dressed up.

"Go put on a suit Travie." Said my mom.

I put on my all black shirt and threw on skinny jeans. I put in my ear piercing and grabbed my black nikes.
I jogged down the stairs to find my mom and sister staring at my outfit.

"Not formal." Said Trina, my sister.

"At least I'm not dressed like a damn stripper." I smirked at her.