11

I woke up around 12 pm, got dressed and looked out my window. I looked over to his house, I don't see him or anything but I'll go over there. I walked acres the street and rung the bell. I was shaking, I was nervous, the good kind. Like when you get picked for something or when you get to do something you never think of.
Travis opened the door and was still in his pajamas, cookie monster pajamas might I add.

"Well?" I said

"Well what?" He mumbled.

He let me in after staring at me for a moment. I looked around his house. It was quit and cozy, I guess everyone was still sleep.

"So.. wanna hang out?" I asked him

He slowly nodded and then ran up stairs. He soon appeared in a more cleaned up attire, sweats and a purple tee.
He grabbed movies and tossed them towards me. I looked through them and found my favorite movie, Mean Girls.
I held up the movie and smiled, he rolled his eyes and groaned. I popped in the movie while he made food. He came back with popcorn and Drinks.
We just sat and laughed at stuff that happened.

"Why do they wear pink?" He asked

"Because, Wednesday is pink day." I said.

He nodded and went back to watching the movie. When the movie ended he turned to me.

"Why did you ask me that question." He asked me.

"What question?" I asked back.

"When you said would I ever date a guy." He answered

I looked at the ground and went red. I didn't know how to respond to his question. If I did he would know I liked him.

"Do you have a crush on me?" He said laughing

"You? I don't like emos." I said nervously laughing.

"I am not emo! I just like black and MCR and Green Day, which isn't emo." He said

I just shook my head and looked at him.

"Do you like me, seriously?" He asked again

"Umm. Sure?" I said

He looked at me and looked at the ground. This was awkward.

"Well, I guess I like you too." He said finally.

My heart felt like it was gonna explode. I took a sip of the water on the table and tried to be cool.

"That was my water." He said laughing

"Jeez!" I shrieked

"I brushed my teeth." He said smiling at me.

His teeth were perfect, straight and white. I wanted to say we just technically kissed became I drunk off of him.

We watched Steven Universe until I sadly fell asleep on his couch.