9

I didn't know anyone was tapping me until I saw Travis staring at me.

"Hey man, you okay?" He asked

I didn't know I was shaking, or crying. I got caught up in my memories I lost track of time.

"Dude it's 10:30, you missed 1st and 2nd period." Said Travis

I walked to the bathroom and he followed me. I looked at myself, my eyes were blood-shot red and my face was flushed.

"You want some water?"

"y-yeah." I said in response.

He walked out and I followed behind. He handed me a cup of water from the fountain. It made me feel a bit better but my heart was still racing.
All through class he kept looking at me. I guess he worried about me. I just wanted to go home and cry.

"Harley!" Yelled Travis as I walked ahead of him.

He ran to keep up and stopped me.

"Um, you wanna go out- like for a burger or something." He asked me biting his lip.

"Sure, stop by my house at 4." I replied.

He nodded and ran towards his house.

💧Travis💧
I don't know why I'm nervous, We're friends, it's a friendly no romantic outing. I flew up the stair ignoring my family. My sister knocked on my door.

"Travissss, umm can you take me to the store." She asked

"Sorry not now." I yelled from the other side.

"Cunt." She muttered walking away

"Bitch." I responded.

I ran to the bathroom and took a quick shower. I combed through my hair. I haven't really combed it since a few days ago. I put on my clothes and went to my room. I threw on my black converse and left. I walked across the street, chewing on a mint.
I knocked on his door and a girl answers.

"Is Harley here?" I asked her

"Harley! Your date is here!" She yelled into the den.

A flustered Harley dashed from the kitchen. He looked me up and down. I did the same.

"Bye Diamond." He said

She rolled her eyes and slammed the door. I noticed him jump a little and we walked down the street.

"So, where are we?" Harley asked

"We are here." I replied

(Lil joke for yall diamondsky000)

I opened the door for him and he entered the McDonald's. He ordered a Mcchicken and a drink. I decided on a Big Mac and fries.
As we sat down he swiped my fry.

"Hey!" I screeched.

He giggled and made grabby hands at my food. I slid my stuff away from his reach. We ate and cleaned up and left.

"Can we go to the park?" He asked

I agreed. His face lit up and we raced to the park.
It was getting pretty dark out, I hate mosquitoes. They kept trying to bite us as we swung on the swings.

I got a chance to look at him and noticed his features, not like lips or eyes but when he laughs his nose twitches or how he turns red over everything.
I was the first to jumped off the swings.

"Come on Harls." I called after him.

He lets go of the chains and lands on his face. I stood there not really sure if he died or if he was just salty.
After about 10 minutes,he erupted in a loud laughing fit, which I joined in on. We laughed like fools for a while and he then sat up. He had dirt on his face and brushed it off.
We soon left and went home. I waited for him to go into his house and I entered mines. I jumped and landed on the couch, where I went to sleep. 😊