2

I walked up to the grey doors that I wanted to kick down. Everyone was running to class or standing around.
I went tomy locker and grabbed my things.
"Hello sissy." Says Brady.

I turned around to face him, he towered over me and I slightly cowered away from him. I think he feeds off of messing with me. He grabs my books and throw them to the floor. Hearing the laughter of his accomplices, He carries on.

"Is this your diary?" Brady asks amused.
I shake my head no.
He throws my notebook to Eric who tosses it to Harvey. They play with my stuff and finally shoot it like a basketball into the garbage. As the bell rings, they stalk away and I grab my stuff out the trash.
I never knew why we had P.E, what ever happened to brains over brawn?? I sat in the corner writing poems, I hated gym. It was like you run around for 30 minutes, and you get an A+. You can guess my grade, D+. I pray everyday Coach Gayle never calls on me.

The walk was home was peaceful, considering I was jamming out to EASE, By Troye Sivan. ❤
I tried to make my walk more longer because I hated being at home. I decided against going home and went into town. I walked into Wal-Mart to get candy. I roamed around the store before actually getting my candy.
I reached for the cotton candy bucket and went to pay for it.

Someone caught my eye, he was dressed in all black, just swinging his arms. He intrigued me, I was too scared to actually speak up. I just walked past him a few times trying to spark his interest. He looked at me a few times so I stopped stalking him. I paid for my candy and left out.

I wonder if he goes to Quadra High.....
🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺