12

Travis
I was sitting next to the prettiest guy ever. His face looked so innocent, his chest rose and fell each minute. I got up slowly and put a blanket over him, I sat back down next to him and fell asleep.
    I woke up 3 hours later, I looked down to see him snuggled up to me.
I slowly moved and he woke up. He batted his lashes and looked up at me.

"Can I have pancakes?" He asked me.

"Sure." I replied

I walked over to the kitchen and fixed 4 pancakes. I poured syrup on them and walked back to the den.
   Harley took a plate and started eating. When he was finished he had syrup on his face, He looked like a kid.
He walked slowly to the kitchen and put the plates in the sink.

"You wanna spend the night?" I asked him

"Sure", he said squinting at the clock, "It's 3 am,might as well stay."

I turned off the lights and we went upstairs.

"So, um, you can sleep in my bed, if you want." I said

"Okay." He said quietly

I opened my door and he went and laid on my black cover. I jumped in the bed and laid by him.

"Goodnight." I whispered to an already sleeping Harley.

I opened my eyes to come face to face with my mom.

"Who's that?" She asked trying to peel the covers off us.

"He's my friend." I said

Her eyes opened and then went back to normal, like I didn't know what she was thinking.

"Friend! As in boyfr-".

"No mom, please go AWAY!" I yelled at her.