[12] Punishment Is For The Weak

Edited

[Story Start]

Victoria's P.O.V.

"I hope they weren't too rough on you?" Keegan, whose name I had overheard the other day, asked me very condescendingly.

I was currently standing awkwardly in the center of an elaborately furnished room.

My entire body was still getting random burst of shivers and shakes and my breathing felt rather labored today. Apparently after my punishment I had passed out and didn't wake up for 2 days.

How I am not dead is beyond me. This particular household seems to know how to use the Gael a lot better than most...

Raising my chin slightly in defiance and keeping my glared fixed on him, I said; "No, sir," in my silky emotionless voice that I kept reserved for people that I really hated.

He raised an eyebrow at my tone, "Good."

He and his whore, who I also figured out is actually this mans fiancée, were having a cup of tea as it was raining something awful outside.

I watched as the Lord Hunter brought his white china cup up to his mouth and took a cautious sip of the hot herbal tea.

There was a small oak table in front of him that was covered in papers that he was looking through, but I knew nothing of what it said. His fiancée, Arianna, was leisurely lying across a dark blue Victorian style couch, reading a dark brown leather bound book.

I let out a small happy sigh when I noticed that she was the one wearing the sluttish clothing. It was a nice change to not be the masters 'pleasure toy' and having to wear such awful things.

There was a long moment of awkwardness then. I didn't know what to do here. And they weren't helping as they said they have never had an angel slave before. I wasn't used to just having to stand around pointlessly.

Shaking my head slightly in annoyance, I instead took this time to look around.

It was a very welcoming room.

The walls were made of grey stone, as was the rest of this palace, and had many tapestries hung about that were elaborately made with beautiful pictures. The floor was a dark brown wood and was mostly covered by a huge round carpet that looked like it was made in the hot desert lands in the west. I have never been, but I have heard stories about it and seen other items from there that resembled this one. I suppose I will have to free myself if I ever expect to see it one day.

To my left, there were tall bookshelves filled with a countless amount of books. On the opposite side of the room there was a low table with a couple bulky armchairs surrounding it and a huge stone fireplace that was burning brightly and giving off a warm glow.

And then in the center of the room was the small oak table and two couches that Lady Arianna and Lord Keegan were sitting at.

I looked straight ahead of me and I couldn't take my eyes away from the sight.

The entire back wall was wide open and covered in beautifully made windows, and at the sides cinched to the walls were the dark red curtains. All of this room's light must come from this window, as it is so huge. But now as the skies were grey and dark, there were oil lamps and scented candles lit all around the room.

Even though it looked ugly outside, that was the only place that I could ever think of wanting to go.

I can't even remember the last time I spent time outside...

I could just barely remember the feeling of the warm wind against my face as I flew above the tree line with my great powerful wings. Soaring with the birds and feeling just as free...