Part three

I woke up at the sound of my alarm. I went to the laundry room taking Sanha's freshly dried uniform and running up to my room. "Sanhaaaaa" I sang into his ear shaking him a bit. "Wake up!" I yelled in his ear making him jump out of bed. "Why?!" He yelled. "Yours clothes are still warm! Put them on! I had to touch your underwear! Be happy I washed your clothes at all!" I huffed. He ran into the bathroom and changed quickly. He came out afterwards and I handed him a brand new toothbrush. "Brush your braces!" I yelled. He whined, "Don't make fun of meeeee!" I giggled at his sleepy aegyo. I brushed my teeth as well and did my hair. Sanha was done before me and went down to the kitchen where we left our backpacks. I got dressed in my uniform and went to the kitchen as well. I went straight to the fridge, gathering fruits to make a fruit salad to eat for breakfast. I placed them in plastic containers. I gave one to Sanha and placed two in my backpack. Since Kaito was part of the student council, he had to go to earlier to attend meetings.

We walked out of the house and locked the door. Today was to be spent contributing to the arts festival that the school was planning. I was to work on a song on the piano to perform. I thought of what I could perform, but could think of nothing. "Sanha, what are you performing for the arts festival?" I asked curiously. "I'm performing a song called the manual." He stated proudly. I nodded, "I don't know what to perform." He grabbed my phone out of my pocket and scrolled through my playlist. He scrunched his face once he played a song he seemed as "scary". Suddenly, I knew exactly what to play; lillium. It is a song in Latin; beautifully, yet tragically composed. "I got it!" I squealed excitedly. "Can we do something together as well?" Sanha pleaded. I decided on the song "Love U Like U" by L and Lim Kim. Sanha thought it was cheesy, but agreed. We sat in the music room #3 and practiced our songs. Soon, they were all perfected and ready to be performed. I ate the fruit salad that was in my backpack. "I really like the way you two work together." some girl said sarcastically. "Thank you! I do as well!" I smiled at her. Sanha obviously irritated with her interrupting pushed her out.

I laughed at his actions. Usually he was very friendly, I guess he's really focused today. "We do well together. There was no need for sarcasm." he stated bitterly. "Awwww!" I hugged him. The director of the music program walked and we both bowed. "Sanha, there will be another producer here to observe you." He stated. I looked at Sanha confused. "And you as well, Arina." The director smiled at me. "You've proved yourself at your first performance with Sanha." He said. I now looked at the director with a confused face. "Producer?" I questioned. The director nodded, "There's a record company that is interested in you both. And if they like your performance they will give you an audition slip." He explained. I nodded, finally understanding. Then I thought about it for a moment. This is what Sanha was talking about last night. He wanted to be discovered. The director left, and silence filled the air for a couple of moments. "You're going to become an idol." I said with confidence in my voice. "I know it."

"Maybe." He shrugged. I stomped over to him and dragged him to a mirror. "Look at you! You scream cuteness! You have an amazing voice! You can play the guitar! You're idol material!" I said grabbing his arms and flailing them all over. The performance was tomorrow and yeah, everyone knew of this ahead of time. I just procrastinated, a lot. I wasn't nervous because I wasn't rooting to becoming noticed. I didn't even know I was noticed in the first place. "Thanks." Sanha said. Anyone could tell he was really nervous. I wrapped my arms around him, resting my head against his back. "Don't worry, Sanha. You'll do great. They'll love you." I reassured him. He smiled while looking at his shoes. He sat back down with his guitar and practiced the chords again. I practiced as well. Soon enough the school day was over. I walked home by myself today. Sanha got picked up by his family and Kaito had basketball practice. I arrived at home and started cleaning a bit. Then I made dinner because I'm amazing. I sat on the couch and started watching a documentary about sea life. I smelled a familiar stench and dialed some number. After about 20 minutes the doorbell rang. I looked through the peep hole to see an unfamiliar man.

It was the pizza delivery guy..

Because I burned the food. 🙃