Part twelve

Studying for exams and training all in the same day was difficult. It stressed me so much, I couldn't handle it. I was determined to finish school before I debuted. I took on classes and private tutoring during the weekends so I can become ahead. I've been doing well, so I take my exams soon.

"Arina! What are you doing in that room all day?!" Miran yelled. "Studying!" I replied. Miran then barged into my room and dragged me from my desk. "You're going to come eat breakfast with us, whether you want to or not." Soon, I was beneath Eunjae. "I'd rather eat alone." I stated. Eunjae then smacked the back of my head. "You sound so ungrateful. I know you're not the type to be rude usually. So let's have a group talk. Release what's frustrating you." Eunjae announced. I sat on the cushion in front of the table. "Well, first of many, I have been trying to study to pass my upcoming exams so I can get my diploma for school. Second of many, I am trying my best to be a strong vocalist and to be the best I can. Third of many, I'm trying to get along with someone who is dating my best friend that I have not heard from in forever. Fourth, I'm trying to not be jealous of the someone who is dating my best friend." I ranted on. The three stared at me in shock. "I knew you liked him." Eunjae smiled. I ate little, but quickly and bowed to Eunjae. "Thank you, I'm going to get dressed and go out for a bit." I dressed in a army green jacket and a pair of black jean with a plain white T-shirt (that was a size or two bigger). I put on a pair of black converse and walked out of the door. I walked to a park and sat on a swing. It was a bit chilly, so it didn't surprise me that children weren't out playing. I just sat there and thought. I thought about Sanha, how happy he must be with Yeonjin. I also thought of Jinwoo, how he said that Eunjae's smile lights up his days.

"What're you doing here?" I heard someone ask. I looked up from my gaze of the ground, to see that it was Minhyuk. "I'm clearing my head." I answered him. "Really? It seems like you're sitting here depressing yourself over thoughts." He scoffed. My eyes began to tear up and I smiled a bit. "Yeah I guess I am." I chuckled. He crouched to the level of my gaze, which returned to the ground. "Hey, don't cry now." He said in a rather soft tone. "What's the matter?" He asked. I couldn't answer. I couldn't talk. I was just crying now. My tears kept falling. His arms suddenly wrapped around my body. His warmth over massed my body heat, which brought me comfort. My tears steadily stopped falling. "It's stressful when you're trying to finish school and train for debut. I'm constantly told not to eat anything because I apparently weigh too much." I said frustrated. Rocky hugged me tighter, "It's hard, I know. We have to go through struggles to succeed. It's a part of life. It's not a positive way to look at things, but a more realistic way. Life is hard. We'll get through it." He said.

"Minhyuk?" I said. "Hm?" He responded. "Why did you seem to not like me until now?" I questioned. "Well, I thought that since you didn't like Miran much that I shouldn't like you either.. But she's been ignoring all of my calls." He said standing up and rubbing his neck. I bursted into laughter, rolling all over the ground. "Hey! Why are you laughing?!" He shouted in a childish manner. "You got rejected!" I laughed more. "Ya!? You did too, ya know!" He shouted over my laughter. My laughing stopped, because he was right. He was completely correct. I got rejected, and also ignored. "Yeah. I guess we have to stop falling for people who don't want us." I smiled away the sorrow. Minhyuk's anger went away quickly. He lifted me off of the ground and onto my feet. "Let's go redo our bubble tea meet." He suggested while pulling leaves out of my hair. "Sure!" I agreed. We walked over to the Bubble fusion cafe together. After me ordering a Taro and Minhyuk ordering a Honeydew, we sat at a little table near a window. The sky was a perfect shade baby blue with perfect cumulus clouds. I sipped at the milk tea while Minhyuk asked "So why do you like Sanha so much anyway? What's so special and rare about that dope?". It's so hard to explain what I fell towards Sanha, and even harder to explain why. I thought of possible answers while chewing on a tapioca ball. "Well, he was my first and only friend. He helped me learn more advanced Korean when I moved. He seemed to care a lot, I guess." I shrugged. "You're not from Korea?" He asked surprised. "No, I'm from Japan." I replied. "No wonder..." He drifted off. "No wonder what?!" I asked nervously. "Well, you dress a bit differently. You're not as girly. You have a bit of an accent when you talk. You're really pale, and don't wear much makeup compared to girls here." He rambled.
I think this guy is trying to say I'm ugly. "Are you implying I'm ugly?" I questioned with a bit of attitude. His eyes widened and he shook his hands, "Noooo! I was just saying that I stead of trying so hard you stick to you. You're naturally pretty."

I laughed at his reaction. "You really don't have to lie." I said. He shook his head, "I'm not lying." Girls must love him. "How's things since you debuts a couple months ago?" I asked. "Oh good! We're preparing for a comeback soon. It's called summer vibes." He said excitedly. I smiled with so much enthusiasm. "That's really great!" I clapped. "When is 4tell going to debut?" He asked. "That's a secret." I smiled. As he stood he pouted. "Well I gotta go," he said ruffling my hair, "see ya later. We should do this more often."

Agreed.