Sinbad

Dragon type: Kinetic

Sometimes you hated the duties of a queen, main reason being, was the paperwork. Unlike, your slightly childish husband, Sinbad, you always got your work done instead of having poor Ja'far deal with it. You went as far as to take some of Sinbad's paperwork to do yourself, knowing he wouldn't get it done since he had everything else to deal with around the island.

You heard the door open to your office open but didn't bother looking up, thinking it was Ja'far here to drop off more paperwork. In seconds, you could tell it was Sinbad because of his alcoholic scent and he knew, you knew, it was him.

"(Y/n)....*poke*.......(Y/n)...*poke*" Sinbad wined and continued poking you. He stayed in the same place for a minute before starting to poke you all over and it was getting on your nerves.

"Sin, stop." You growled and he poked you again.

"I'm not going to stop poking until you give me some attention." He demanded. You put the pen in the ink bottle then turned towards your mate.

"Did you finish doing your work?" You asked. Sinbad looked at you innocently, and you already knew the answer. "Then you're not getting any attention." You turned back to the papers, only to have Sinbad pull the chair away from the table.

"I'm kidding, I finished I promise." You looked the king in the eyes and you could tell he was telling the truth.

"Fine, what do you want?" Sinbad grinned and picked up you, throwing you over his shoulders. "Sin!? What the hell are you doing?!" Your question was soon answered when he arrived at your shared bedroom.

"I'm getting the attention I desire."