Aladdin [X Human! Mother!Reader]

Based off this post: http://dreamofmagi.tumblr.com/post/146571560258/aladdin-meeting-the-reader-who-is-his-mom

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  Aladdin didn't know how to feel looking at the women in front of him. You looked exactly like when you were in Alma Torran. The same soft, flowing (H/c) hair with the soft sparking (E/c) eyes even your clothing resembled the ones in his memory.

"Gods maybe I shouldn't have came." Even your voice was the same. You felt guilty for not meeting your son soon. In honestly you were scared he wouldn't view you as his mother and you were okay with that since you kinda did leave him to Ugo from birth.

Before you knew it, a large grin was on Aladdin's face with some tears prickling his eyes. The Magi dropped his staff and full on launched himself into your chest. "I'm so happy to finally meet you!" He cries out understanding that this woman was his mother. He was finally able to be in his mother's arms.

Slowly you drop to your knees, wrapping your arms around his shoulders. Tears start slipping out of your eyes while rubbing the familiar blue hair that he had gotten from his father. "Oh Aladdin, I'm so sorry. So, so sorry!" You whispered, hugging him closer. "If only I can make up for everything you had to go through."

Aladdin pulled away and shook his head with his own tears staining his face. "It's fine mom! It wasn't your fault. Besides you're here now and that's all that matter!"