Muu Alexius

Type: Ice dragon

It had never hurt before when others call you an ice demon or anything along those lines. As an ice dragon, you had always basked in being called those terrible names. But now, you wanted it to stop. You should have known people in Reim would never accept dragons among them.

Every day you walked, hearing whispers of being called a monster or demon, some even saying dragons should just drop dead. It really wasn't humans fault for seeing you like this, Dragons and Humans never got along in the first place.

It was still a mystery on how you married Muu, perhaps it was because he didn't see much difference in Dragons and Fanalis. But that was wrong, oh how very wrong. The leader knew just how different each species were. A sad smile was on your lips, maybe he thought you were a monster too. A monster that could destroy Reim with a flick of her wrist.

You sat on the floor of the kitchen with your ice colored wings against the ground. Pulling your knees closer, you could hear the voices. 'A monster that's what she is!'

'Dragons should just die! They cause everyone problems!"

'I heard the only reasons lord Muu married her was so she didn't cover Reim in ice.' That last comment really got to you. Humans were evil creatures, d-did he really think you would do that? As on cue, tears roll down your face, hitting the floor. You could only guess how much hunters or magicians would pay to get their hands on dragon tears.

You pulled your knees closer, if possible, not hearing the door open and your husband calling out. Muu didn't expect to enter a dark home, usually the lights would be on with you making dinner and humming to some song. "[Y/n]?"

The fanalis furrowed his eyebrows when hearing a sob. Quietly, he followed the noise and was shocked to see his wife crying on the floor. Never before had he seen any dragon related thing with you and sometimes didn't believe that you were a dragon. The only proof till now was when your eyes went dragon like and that only happened ever now and then. But now with the wings sprouting from your back, Muu knew you weren't kidding about being an ice dragon.

Slowly, he approached his weeping wife. "[Y/n]." He softly calls out, catching your attention. Your head turns to him, eyes widened with fear. More tears streamed down your face. With your wings out, you wouldn't be surprised if Muu left you out of disgust. "Why are you crying my love?" It broke the Fanalis' heart to see you this way.

"Do you think I'm a monster?" You muttered, your wings twitching with each sob. He looked surprised when you asked him that. Gently his hand rested on your cheek while pulling you in for a kiss.

"I could never think of you that way."