Sinbad

Dragon type: Kinetic, slightly controls Space and Time

Sinbad stood proudly in his Valefor equip after winning against the enemy. But before he could undo the equip, he felt someone grab onto his tails causing him to freeze. You buried your face in the fluffy tails. "It feels so nice."

"(Y-y/n), s-stop." The purple haired man shutters, enjoying the feeling of his wife touching the snow colored tails way too much.  

"But Sin~" You sang-song, caressing the tails much to his pleasure. Before knowing it, Sinbad picked you up and headed towards home, still in his Djinn equip. Not long after, Sinbad laid in your lap like a cat while you rubbed his tails. The face of heaven rested upon him, he really did love when you give him attention. Reaching behind your body, you grabbed the brush and gently ran it through the fluffy fur.

Sinbad let out a hum mixed with a purr. This was one of your favorite equips cause Sinbad could purr in this one. You still didn't know if Valefor was a cat or wolf since it seemed he was both then the equip looked like a fox.

"(Y/n). You know I love you~" He says, looking at you with adoring eyes.

"Of course. Who else besides myself would do this for you?" You ask, brushing through the soft fur. With a smile, Sinbad moves one of the tails across your face, brushing it against your cheek. Moving, he looks you in the eye, gently placing his lips on yours in a sweet kiss. Slowly, your lips move in sync with his. As he pulls away, his forehead on yours and tails brushing around your skin.

"I truly do love you my goddess."