Sinbad [The Threads of Dead Protein]

Dragon type: Kinetic

A/N: Part of the one-shot series I'm calling, The Threads of Dead Protein.

You had a pleased, relaxed grin on your face while coming out of the shower with Sinbad behind you. Shower sex was definitely the best after waking up from a previous stressful day. You felt Sinbad wrap his arms around your waist and nuzzle your bare neck as you dried your wet hair with the fluffy white towel.

"What is it my king?" You asked, feeling him kiss down to your naked shoulders. His usually grin was planted on his face.

"I've missed you the past few days my love." His wet hair dripped onto your dry skin causing you to stop massaging your hair and place the towel on his beautiful purple strands. Sinbad leaned into your touch as you moved the towel around, trying to dry off his hair.

"Cuddle in bed for the day till Ja'far yells at us?" You asked. His sparkling golden eyes were enough to tell you he agreed. You pushed your husband onto the bed, with the towel still over his head. "Start drying it yourself." You poked your head out of the room and ordered the maids to bring breakfast into the room before closing the doors once more and gathered your hair equipment.

You placed the small box onto the bed and took over massaging his hair. Sinbad stared at you lovingly and tilted his head up, it was easy to tell what he wanted. You lowered your head and kissed Sinbad on the lips. He immediately kissed back, placing a hand on your cheek, trying to deepen the sweet gesture of affection.

He pulled back with a satisfied smile as you continued working on his hair. After getting through the roots, the maids returned with food and quickly left, not wanting to interrupt their King and Queen. You through the towel into the pile of things that need to be washed and climbed onto the bed with Sinbad's back facing you. Once again, Sinbad leaned into your touch as you massaged his scalp. Moving your hands through his hair, you grabbed your hair brush and started doing his hair.

After finishing brushing his hair down, he fell into your lap, watching you work on yours. He quietly observed his wife, it fascinated him that such a simple thing as brushing your hair could look so beautiful.

"What's with the smile?" You asked, looking down at the king.

"Your absolutely gorgeous, (Y/n). How did I get lucky enough to marry a goddess?" You scoffed and kissed his forehead.

"I'm definitely no goddess. Stop trying to flatter me." You felt Sinbad place his hand on the back of your neck and pull you down into a loving kiss. A goddess you were not but to him, you were and always would be.