Drakon

Type: Water Dragon

The door to your medical office opened, causing you to spin around and smile at your husband. "You're not usually done with training this earlier." You say, noticing it should have been another hour till Drakon came to get you.

"We had no setbacks today, so everything was finished quickly." The humanoid dragon replies, watching as you put away some medical documents. "Did I come too early?"

"No, I was just putting stuff away. Before we head home, I need to pick some things up from the market today. Is there anything specific you want to eat for dinner?" You wondered, sliding the last binder into the shelf.

"Anything you make is fine." Drakon answers, never finding any problem with what his wife makes. Your husband would prefer your cooking over anything in the world. You hummed in response, taking his hand and going to the market together.

The general always found it amazing how you managed to pick the best and freshest items with remembering everything you needed to buy. Unlike most women, you wouldn't stop to talk to someone, just giving a short hello before going off the buy the next item. After half an hour, both you and Drakon were carrying bags and heading home, talking about the day.

Skillfully, you kicked the door open with your foot, instructing your husband to put the bags on the tablet and go wash up. Instead of questioning his wife, Drakon followed your order. When leaving the bathroom, he could already smell the rich scent of food.

"Do you need help my love?" The general asks, entering the kitchen once more and kissing the top of your head.

"Not with cooking but you could be a sweetheart and set the table." You muttered, flashing him a smile and quickly kissing his muzzle. Drakon chuckled, moving to do his part for dinner. He definitely wouldn't want to change this for the world, not minding that fact that his S/o was a dragon.