Sinbad

Dragon type: Kinetic, slightly controls Space and Time  

A/n: I'm going to write something for a maharajan next, cause I adore that festival.

The only sound that echoed through the room was the scribbling of pens. The windows were open letting a soft breeze through while the noise of the bustling people was ignored. Since the sun had arisen the King and Queen locked themselves away in Sinbad's office, trying to finish paperwork. It was concerning at first when no one could find Sinbad and yourself till Ja'far realized what was happening.

The locked door only confirmed his thoughts, it was the day productivity. Where a week's worth paperwork would be finished around the afternoon. The work was divided evenly between Sinbad and yourself, any extras would go to the one who finished first. For most, they were shocked at how quiet the room would be. On normal days, everyone could hear you giggle and a laugh from Sinbad.

"Love, can you check over these taxes and shipments?" The king asks, sliding a document over to you before going onto the next one. Taking the scroll, you quickly scanned through the numbers and words, making sure everything was in order. Giving it the stamp of approval and signing under the King's name, the document had been confirmed as correct.

Sindria system worked differently than other countries. Usually, document just needed the king's approval but with Sinbad and yourself. Both of you had to agree on passing it if there was some sort of disapproval, the king and queen would talk it out and the problem was resolved with either the document passing, being rejected or having it completely rewritten.

These days were the most important since it didn't mean having to track the other down. It was an instant yes or no then onto the next task.

As noon rolled around, all the documents were done. "Unless there is another hidden stack of papers somewhere, I believe we are finished." Sinbad states, approving the last scroll as you had just completely your half seconds before.

"Paperwork really is tiring." You huff, rolling your right shoulder and stretching.

"Sorry to say my love, but I can't have you tired just yet." The king says, standing from his chair.

"What do you mean?"

"We haven't had any fun today like usual. I believe it's time to make up for that lost time."