Sharrkan Amun-Ra

Type: Fire Dragon

You sighed and continued reading through your book as Sharrkan continued training Alibaba. The poor prince kept getting knocked onto his ass with your husband almost showing off. Actually you wouldn't be surprised if Sharrkan was trying to impress you. Though you weren't paying too much attention and didn't even notice the bell ring, signaling that training was over till you noticed Sharrkan's feet in front of your form. "You seem to be enjoying yourself." The swordmaster chuckled.

"I was. It's a very interesting book, I got it from a certain earth dragon." You reply, letting him help you up onto your feet as his arms curled around your waist.  

"Hey, (Y/n). I was wondering, why don't you like snakes. I mean, dragon are like them just with arms and wings." Sharrkan suddenly asked. The question had been bugging the swordmaster for awhile now. He had always been amazing that you were a dragon but looked like the most beautiful human ever. So why didn't you like snakes? You looked at him like he was crazy and possibly committed the world's biggest crime.

"You better hope no other dragon ever hears you say that. That's very offensive to us and two how dare you compare us beasts to such weaklings!!" You almost shouted. Sharrkan quickly apologized for his mistake and kissed your nose.

"Oh fire empress, please don't smite me with your flames." He says sarcastically, making you giggle.

"I could never do that to my mate. Besides, if you die then I di- AHH!" You squealed with Sharrkan picked you up suddenly. His forehead rested against yours while gently giving you a loving kiss.

"So you'll be staying by my side forever then?"

"If the moment I claimed you as my mate, I swore my loyal to you. So I will forever be at your side, Sharrkan."