Kouen Ren

Dragon type: Storm

 You stayed in bed even after Kouen had gotten up to start the day. It had been maybe two or three hours since he left and you were still in bed, refusing to get up. Not any of the maids could move you off the comfortable mattress. When Kouen asked where his beloved wife was, he expected to be told that she was working and doing her job, not "my prince, your wife is still in bed. Nothing seems to be getting her out."

Sighing the First Imperial Prince of Kou walked to his chambers where his wife laid, half awake. It wasn't hard to figure how who was coming down the hall or opened the door with a mighty slam. You could feel his eyes on your back as he closed the door. "(Y/n)-" Kouen started but you beat him to it.

"Noooooo. I'm tired." He knew he wasn't going to get anywhere with you. It was obvious that you didn't fear your husband. For gods sake, you were a dragon, the true beast of worlds. What can a human like him do?

"Get up before I tickle you." Kouen replied, like he reads your mind. You froze knowing he wasn't kidding.

"Dick. Move, dearest husband." You growled, arising from the bed. The future emperor looked quite pleased. Who would have thought the beast that many people fear, could be bribed out of bed by a small threat like that. Then again, he was your husband and knew you all too well as you knew him all too well.

"I expect you to be dressed and had eaten something in 15 minutes, oh so beautiful wife of mine." He says, planting a kiss on your forehead. You gave him a look as though saying 'you missed' and kissed his lips.

"As you wish, my prince."