01

I skipped to the interesting part for you guys.

"WHOOOO HOOOO!" I yell as I am pushed through a garbage shoot and land in a junk pile. I hear a grunt as I land, and I turn and see I fell on top of Anakin.

"Oops, sorry." I say and I roll off of him. "It's fine..just please don't do that again." He says as he grunts and jumps out the pile, with me along with him.

We see battle droids come out towards Master Kenobi, and we easily defeat them. I hear a little beep behind us, and smile as R2 comes near us.

"R2, locate the Chancellor," Obi-Wan starts,

"And tap into the ships computers." Anakin finishes, and I roll my eyes.

"Do you two seriously have to finish each other's sentences? It's really weird." I say as I cross my arms.

"It's just like your Master, Padawan relationship with Windu." Anakin says and I sigh. My communicator beeps, and I sigh.

"Speak of the devil." I say and I turn it on, to of course, see Master Windu.

"Olivia, have you all made it safe?" He asks.

"Yes, Master. We are having R2 check the computers now. So far everything is alri-" I say, but I then stop when I have a strong sense of someone's presence. Someone I haven't sensed in a long time......

"What? What is it?" Windu asks, and I sigh.

"I sense my Father is near. Very near." I say as I look towards the end of the hall.

"And I sense a trap." He responds. "I want you to come back." He says and I snap my head towards me.

"We have been over this Master. I am no longer a Padawan and I can take care of myself." I say and he rolls his eyes. "Plus, he's like a thousand years old." I say.

"Don't judge by looks, my young Jedi Knight." He says and I sigh.

"Yes Master. We must go now. May the Force be with you." I say and he sighs.

"And may the Force be with you." He responds, and the hologram turns off.

"Next move?" Anakin asks.

"Set off the trap." I smile and we move out.

Later..........
After a while of battling droids, the elevator finally opened and we entered the Gerneral's Quarter.

We walk towards him and bow. "Chancellor." Obi-Wan says and I look Palpatine up and down.

All my life I've always had a weird feeling about him. He looks so familiar.....like I've seen him somewhere. I don't trust him.

Then I sense it.

"Are you alright?" Anakin asks.

"Count Dooku." Palpatine says, and he gestures us to turn around. We look and see Dooku is above us, with two other droids, but he drops down to our level.

"Quick! Call back up! He's a Sith Lord, you can't take him on alone!" Palpatine yells.

"Please Chancellor, Sith Lords are our specialty." Obi-Wan smirks and we ignite our lightsabers.

"This time we will take him together." Obi-Wan whispers to Anakin and I hold in a laugh.

"I was about to say that." Anakin whispers back.

"I think this is between me and my daughter, Jedi scums." Dooku smirks, and uses the Force to take away their lightsabers.

I look at them. "I'll take care of it." I say, and they back away.

"I have been looking forward to this. Just you and I." He smirks as we circle each other.

"I bet you have." I agree.

"I sense the anger....I sense the fear in you my young one. I sense the darkness. You belong with me." He says, and I take the first strike.

"I would rather die." I spat, and backflip, kicking him in the face.

"You can't avoid it." He says and strikes me again.

"I can if I want." I reply as I block every single one of his shots. I can see the worried look on Anakin and Obi-Wans face. I can tell they are remembering what happened the last time I battled my Father.

We stop after a while to take a breath, and I glare at him. "Tell me why you left. Tell my why you have such a hatred for your own family." I say as I wipe the blood off my lip, and he looks ashamed.

"I was trying to protect you." He says, and I scoff.

"Don't give me that. Please, just don't give me that silly little answer." I say, and he strikes again.

"TELL ME!" I shout, and flip over him.

"I've told you! I was trying to protect you!" He yells and kicks me, and I fly up in the air, hit the wall, and fall to the ground.

"From what?!" I yell in pain. I wait for his answer.

"Myself." He says, and I feel his sadness. I slowly stand up and push my shoulder length hair out of my face.

"I have to kill you Father." I say with a shaky voice. He nods.

"I know." He says, and I strike harder than I ever have. We fight for a long time, then I kick him, then cut both his arms off. His lightsaber flies in the air and I catch it, and hold it to his neck.

"You betrayed us. You killed your own family. You took away every single piece of my happiness away. You're killing me." I say as I hold back tears.

"I--love you." He says with fearful eyes.

"No he doesn't Olivia. Don't believe him." Palpatine says. I stare at my Fathers face and I know he means it.

"Kill him Olivia. You must." He says, and I shake my head.

"I can't." I say through gritted teeth.

"He's evil!"

"But he's my Father!" I yell as I turn to face Palpatime.

"You know you have to Olivia, or more and more will die." He says, and I look back at my Father.

"I'm sorry." I whisper, and kill him.

I did it.

I actually.....killed him.

Then why do I feel.....

Empty?

********************************
I tried to make this as entertaining as possible so yeah lol hope you enjoyed!!