07

"You will, of course, be invited to our wedding Chancellor." Anakin says as we sit down. I don't even bother to argue with him.

"Thank you, Anakin. I do appreciate your kindness towards me." Palpatine responds happily.

He glances at me. "I sense darkness in you, Olivia. What I did was saving the Council."

"What you did was saving yourself, Palpatine. I know you're up to something. I can feel it." I respond quickly, but he says nothing.

"Olivia, he only wants what's best for the Council."

"And I want you to shut up about it before I punch you both in the jaw." I say looking them both dead in the eye.

I turn around to look out the window. "Women, always so dramatic." Palpatine mumbles.

"She's just a little on edge. She's usually not like this." Anakin mumbles back.

"Anyways, I have asked you both to come so I can tell you both something." Palpatine continues.

"Do enlighten us." I say as I turn to look at him.

"This afternoon, the Senate is going to call and ask me to take direct control of the Jedi Council." He says.

"The Jedi will no longer rule the Senate?" Anakin asks in disbelief.

"They will report to me . . . personally. The Senate is too unfocused to conduct a war. This will bring a quick end to things."

"The Senate has been focused on nothing but the war. How are they too unfocused?" I bud in, and Palpatine sighs.

"There are times when we must all endure adjustments to the constitution in the name of security." He responds, and Anakin nods.

"I agree, but the Jedi Council may not see it that way."

"Maybe because it's a dumb idea." I say, and they face me.

"Are you saying you don't trust the Chancellor?" Anakin asks, and I stand up.

"That's exactly what I'm saying! Can't you see, Anakin?! He's a Sith Lord!" I yell, and Anakin stands up.

"Woah woah, now hold on a minute, you can't go claiming he's a Sith Lord, you have no proof." Anakin says angrily, and I form my hands into fists.

"He was my Father's Master, Anakin!" I yell.

"And how do you know this?!" Anakin yells back.

"I guess you could say it's Sith Lord instinct."

"Now now let's not fight." Palpatine buds in as he stands up, and sighs. "I do not blame her for thinking I'm a Sith Lord. She is still upset about the Council, Anakin, just let it go." He says and I walk over to him.

"Excuse me?!" I yell, but Anakin grabs my arm and pulls me back.

"Let him speak, Olivia." Anakin says calmly, and I yank my arm out of his grip. We look at the Chancellor.

"What I really wanted to tell you was I can help you with something. I can save the one you love, Anakin." He says, and Anakin listens.

"Oh, you haven't told her, have you?" Palpatine asks, and Anakin looks away.

"Told me what?" I ask facing him, and he grabs my hands.

"You die in child birth, Olivia." He says, but I shake my head.

"But I'm not-"

"I know. It happens later in the future. I've had nightmares about it." He interrupts, and I scoff.

"When were you going to tell me this?!" I ask and step away from him.

"I was trying to find a way to tell you. I'm sorry." He says, but I look away.

"It's only a dream, Anakin."

"No, Olivia, it isn't." Palpatine says.

"Palpatine had decided to help me save your life." Anakin says, and I look at him.

"But those are Sith Lord powers Anakin! Are you out of your mind?!"

"I'm trying to save you!"

"Anakin, it is only a dream!"

"But what if it isn't?! What if you die and I am left with our children?! Alone! Hurt! Then what?!" He yells with tears forming in his eyes.

I touch his cheek. "You know I would never leave you," I start, "But you cannot learn the ways of the Sith, or else you can consider our wedding, canceled." I say and take my hand off his cheek.

I look at Palpatine, then back at Anakin.

"Your choice." I say, and walk out.
******************************************
IMMMMMM BAAAAAAAACK!! I have more ideas so yeah I hope you enjoyed this chapter!!

Goodbye my young Padawans, and may the Force be with you.