03 (Read bold writing at the end for another announcment!)

"R2 get down here!" I say, and start to pace around. "Calm down, Anakin. I'm sure she's alright." Obi-Wan says trying to reassure me.

"But what if she isn't alright?" I glare and continue to pace. After around 5 minutes, R2 finally gets here. (Remember a new character is involved so the whole story changed!)

"R2, toss me your communicator!" I demand. R2 tosses it to me, and I catch it.

"Olivia! Olivia! Do you copy? Olivia!" I yell, but I get nothing back.

"Olivia! Olivia!" I yell, but nothing.

"We don't need her. She would only slow us down." Palpatine says, but I only glare. "We aren't leaving without her." I say, and try again.

"Anakin, do you copy?" I hear a beautiful voice asks, and I smile.

"Olivia," I say sighing in relief. "you scared me. Are you alright?"

"Yeah I'm fine. I think I'm a few floors above-oh no." She says.

"What? What's wrong?"

"Destroyer Droids!" She yells and I hear her lightsaber ignite.

"Can you see what floor you're on?"

"Uh......yeah! Floor 3242!" She yells over the blasts.

"R2, do you think you can get that elevator working?" I ask, and he beeps in response. He goes towards the controls and starts to spin it.

"Don't worry, R2 is activating the elevator now. Let me know when you're on." I say.

"Will do!" She yells. After the longest 30 seconds of my life, I hear her talk.

"I'm in the elevator." She says and I sigh once more. I see the elevator door open and see her sweating a little.

I hug her. "Sorry I scared you all." She says and I close my eyes. I was so afraid I was going to loose her.

She lets go and walks over to Palpatine. "Are you alright sir?" She asks.

"I'm quite fine, thank you for doing that." He smiles, and she slightly bows.

"Come on, we have to get to General Grievous before he escapes again." She says, and we start to run.

We twist and turn, until we are stopped by a deflector shield.

"Deflector Shield." Obi-Wan states.

"I say patience." I say, and they give me surprised looks.

"Since when did you agree with patience?" Olivia asks sarcastically. I look back and see R2 isn't there anymore.

"Well, whenever R2 comes back, he can deactivate the deflector shields. He'll be here in no time." I say smiling a little, and then R2 comes in screaming.

He hits the wall, and all types of droids come out.

"Put your hands up!" One of them yells to him, but he shocks it. "Ow!" He yells, and kicks R2 to the ground.

We turn and face the front as we see more droids coming to us.

"Got a plan B?" Olivia asks, and I roll my eyes.

Then we are led to the chamber of General Grievous.

"Ah, General Kenobi. The negotiator. That wasn't much of a rescue." He coughs, and walks closer to us.

"Anakin Skywalker. I was expecting someone with your reputation to be a little....older." He says, and I turn my head away, then glare when he steps back.

"General Grievous.....you're shorter than I expected." I smirk, and he glares.

"Ahhhh, Jedi Scum." He says and turns away.

"Careful Anakin. We don't want to scare the little guy away, after all, we have a job to do." I hear Olivia say, and I smirk.

Grievous turns around and walks over to her.

Lay one finger on her and I will kill you.

Olivia's p.o.v.
Grievous walks over to me. "Ah, Olivia Ka'o. I've heard so much about you." He says, and I glare.

"And I, you." I say back.

"I know you have fear, and anger, and hate. Why not use them?" He smirks, but I continue to glare.

"I am using them. Against you and your pathetic plastic droids." I spit, and he wipes it away.

"Follow in your Fathers footsteps...join us. We do not have laws against love, hatred, sadness. You are allowed to feel. You are allowed to wear what you like here. Eat what you like. Join us Olivia.....You were born to be on the Dark Side." He says and holds out his cold mechanical hand.

He's right. Being on the Dark Side has always looked appealing to me. They don't have rules against feelings, they don't have rules on what you eat, or wear. The only rule is don't die. I have felt the darkness in me for so long, and I want to unleash it. I want to be able to embrace it. I don't want to be judged for it. And here...I can.

I look at his hand, then back at him. I take it, and he laughs.

"Good choice young Ka'o. Very very good choice." He says as he leads me over to him.

I turn around and face Anakin and Obi-Wan, who seem surprised at my choice.

"Kill them."

I smirk, and ignite my lightsaber.

"I've waited for this moment my whole life."
*******************************************
BA BAM plot twist! Actually you guys kind of guessed it but maybe she will turn to the Dark Side, and maybe she won't. We will find out tomorrow (or late tonight) Anyways, I was wondering if I should make a book on account rates? I really want to but only if you guys want it to happen! Let me know! And I'm also working on that YouTube account so don't worry! Hope you enjoyed!!

Goodbye my young Padawans, and may the Force be with you.