11

I KNOW I KNOW IM SORRY FOR SPAMMING YOU BUT IM SO EXCITED THIS IS THE LASG CHAPTR I WILL PUBLISH TODAY SO I DONT ANNOY YOU!

I ran and knocked on Anakin's door, hoping Olivia was stopped in traffic.

He opened the door and rubbed his neck. "Um, hi Padmé." He said.

"Hi, I have something to tell you."

"Listen Padmé, I love Olivia-"

"It's about what she said to Obi-Wan. Please, it's urgent. I'll only be a moment." I beg. He sighs, and let's me in.

I sit on the couch as he hands me a cup of water, and sits beside me. "What is it?"

I pretend to be upset. "I know it is rude to ease drop on someone, but I figured you should know. She said she didn't trust you. She sensed anger in you, and she said that sometimes she was afraid to even be around you. She is afraid you'll hurt her.......especially if you found out." I say, and his face changes to hurt and shock.

"If I found out about what?" He asks, and I sigh.

"Olivia is cheating on you with Obi-Wan." He sits back with a hurt expression.

"N-no. She wouldn't."

"I saw them kiss Anakin. He said he loved her, and she said the same to him. She said she was only marrying you to make me jealous. I'm so sorry Anakin. I know you loved her, but you deserve someone better." I say, and tears fall down his cheeks.

"Thank you for telling me Padmé. I will deal with this when she gets back." He says angrily, and I nod.

Just then Olivia comes through the door. "Oh, hey Padmé. I didn't know you were coming." She smiles.

Ugh. She makes me sick.

"I was just leaving," I start, and stand up, "I'm sorry Ani. I really am." I whisper to him, and I walk out the door.

I shut the door and smirk. As I walk down the hallway, I turn on my communicator.

"Is it done, my apprentice?"

"Yes Master," I respond, "It is done."

Olivia's p.o.v.
I notice Anakin is crying. "Ani?" I ask softly as I walk towards him.

"You.....you.....you lied to me." He says quietly in a shaky voice.

"What? What are you talking about?" I ask, but then remember Padmé was just here. "Anakin, whatever Padmé told you is a lie."

"I don't believe that." He says and stands up. When he looks at me, he glares the most angry glare I've ever seen. He looks as if he wanted to kill me.

"Anakin-"

"You.....betrayed me." He says as he slowly walks towards me.

"What do you mean?" I ask as I slowly back away.

"You never loved me."

"Of course I love you."

"LIAR!" He screams and grabs a vase and throws it on the wall behind me, and it breaks.

"Anakin, I do love you! Padmé is lying to you!"

"IM SICK OF PEOPLE LYING TO ME!"

"I'm not lying! Anakin please listen! Please!" I cry, but he continues to walk towards me.

He Force grabs his lightsaber, and storms towards me, making me back up against the wall. He turns it on and puts it towards my neck.

"No one will ever lie to me again. Even if death is involved." He whispers and tears roll down my cheek.

He cuts my chest, and I grunt and fall to the ground. My chest gushes blood. "Ani-" I start, but he kicks me in the back, so hard that I slide across the room.

"I HATE YOU!!" He screams, and uses the Force to throw me on the ceiling, where I fall and break the glass coffee table.

"I LOVE YOU! PLEASE LISTEN!"

"NO!" He screams again. "Please-" I scream again when he looks at me.

"ANAKIN STOP!" I shout while kicking him, which makes him fall and hit the wall. I stand up and his eyes glow yellow.

"Oh no. Please no." I whisper. I Force grab my lightsaber and turn it on.

He screams and clashes his lightsaber onto mine. "Anakin....p-please. I-I love you. I would die for you...please." I say, but he pushes me on the wall.

He grabs my collar and looks me dead in the eye. "Please." I whimper, but he shows no mercy.

I then gasp when I feel something hot go through my stomach. I can feel my insides set on fire, and the sting is like thousands of bees are injecting their poison inside of me, making the burning worse.

He turns it off and I fall to the ground. "No...." I hear him say. "What have I done?! What have I done?!" He yells.

My vision blurs and everything I hear echoes. "Olivia, oh my goodness. I'm so sorry. Please stay with me." He echoes. "I love you." Is the last thing I hear him say, before I black out.
*******************************************
*snickers* that was a fast battle.
But seriously I bet you guys are raging rn. 😂😂 But I am going to give you guys some plot twists okay?? Okay. I cannot wait, and I hope you enjoyed!