14

Who wants marvel imagines from me?

This is so emotional HALP.

Anakin's p.o.v.
I start to silently cry. "I thought I'd lost you." I whisper, because I'm too hurt to speak.

"I told you I wouldn't give up on you. I love you." She wearily smiles, and I do the same.

"I wanted to have our wedding tomorrow if you had enough strength. But-of course- if that's okay with you-"

She giggles. "That sounds like a dream." She smiles, and I chuckle.

"G-Good. Good." I stutter.

The next day.......
I opened my eyes slowly and smiled.

The big day.

It came faster than I expected it to. I look at the spot next to me and see that it's empty, but then a knock comes on the door.

I give a simple "Hm?"

The door slides open to reveal a smiling Obi-Wan. "Come on! It's your wedding day man!" He smiles, and I sit up.

"How did you know?"

"Anakin, I'm your Master. As far as you know, I know everything."

"Sure, keep telling yourself that Master." I roll my eyes and get out of bed. I open my closet and find the suit.

"You know, I don't think I've ever worn a suit before." I say, and Obi-Wan scoffs.

"Really? That's sad." I roll my eyes at him.

"Go ahead, you've got an hour."

My eyes widen. "Shoot!" I yell and get dressed.

At the wedding.......
I stand waiting for her to come out, with Obi-Wan and Palpatine standing beside me. "Nervous, Padawan?" Obi-Wan jokes.

"Sort of, Master." I say mocking him. Then Olivia comes out, and my eyes widen.

"Woah. You got the jack pot." He smiles, and all I could do was stare at her.

She had on a beautiful sparkly dress that came past her ankles, and dragged behind her. I could barely see her glass heels. Her hair was up in a bun, and her makeup was flawless. (Okay, let's be real: if that was me I would have fallen dead on my face .😂)

She was finally facing me, and she smiled.

I can't believe it. Ever since I was little I dreamed of her being mine, and here we are. This is actually happening. I remember all the moments we had as children. The good and bad times we faced as Padawans. All the drama that has gone on throughout our lives, but it doesn't matter now. All the matters is that she's mine.

"Anakin Skywalker, do you take Olivia Ka'o to be your wedded wife, for as long as you both shall live?" Palpatine asks, and I smile.

"I do." I respond.

"Olivia Ka'o, do you take Anakin Skywalker to be your wedded-"

"Heck yeah!" She yells, and we laugh.

"Right well, I guess you can kiss then." And we do as we are told.

We pull away and smile at each other.

"That's my BOI!" Obi-Wan yells, and we die of laughter.

"You're so weird Obi." Olivia laughs, and he nods.

"You know it." He says winking at her.

Well, you can kiss Olivia Ka'o goodbye.

And say hello to Olivia Skywalker.
*******************************************
THIS BOOK IS OVER SON!

Yup, that's it. That's the end!

Lol jk you thought. Book 4 will be out soon, I'm going to try and hold back until tomorrow but yeah. It's called Suffering and it will probably be the most emotional one out of all of these in the series. BE READY! I hope you enjoyed!

Also I want to do Marvel imagines but only if you'll read them so, let meh know!

Goodbye my young Padawans, and may the Force be with you.