Chapter 1 Lucy

I had dreams of dreams of dreams. All of them are more duel than the last. Every single day is the same exact thing. I have to go through the same exact steps to survive the day. Eat. Fake it. Fake cheerfulness. All of the same exact steps over and then over again.

A small sound startled me. In my kitchen, was Natsu and Happy. They were smiling happily. I felt my gaze upon them smile and then frown. Natsu was staring at me with a serious look. I have never seen that look in my lifetime.

"Are you okay?"

"I'm sorry, but I am kicking you off of team Natsu," he said. Happy was nodding in agreement. "You're weak and even Wendy is stronger than you." I could not fight back the tears at all. This hurt more than anything else in the world.

"Natsu, pl—"

"All you do is hide behind your spirits and let them do all of the fighting," he continued, not staring at me. "You are doing nothing, but standing there!" What was his goal from this? I thought back to the time when I summoned Virgo to free us from a wind trap.

"I have the power of Urano Metria!" I said angrily. "Please don't kick me from your team!" Natsu shook his head no, glaring at me with intensity.

"Just shut up!" Happy grumbles. "This is not funny!" At that moment, I glared at both of them. This is not funny. "Shut up, little girl." I felt like I was going to cry.

"Get out!" I yelled. "Salamander, cat, out!" Happy stares at me harshly.

"She is not so nice," they say, walking outside. I felt my cheeks fluster as I continue to stare in that direction. All I can think of is going to fairy tail and having no team.

I quickly put on a short, celestial skirt with a pink, short top. Also, I put my hair up in a ponytail and then wore some light, white slip ons. "There," I mutter to myself. All I can think of is seeing Mirajane and people who actually want me to stay at fairy tail.

When I made it, everyone was talking. "Ugh," someone said. Freed.

"Why does she have to come?" That was Bickslow. I felt my checks fluster in embarrassment. "She's an embarrassment to the guild."

"I know, right?" That was Erza. "I hate when she is on my team." I felt my cheeks growing more and more red in embarrassment. Why would I join a guild which no one liked me?

"She's lame," that was Levy. She was my best friend. Quickly, I hurried to the bathroom and then let my tears go out. Levy. My best friend calling me lame. The tears turned into sobs and into hiccups.

I dried up my tears and then walked right out there. "I always hated her," a voice said. That voice came from Gray. Why? Why does this have to be me?

"I know, right?" It came from Juvia. Just then, someone tapped me on the shoulder. I turned around and saw Wendy, Carla, and Romeo. All of them looked extremely concerned and afraid.

"Lucy, are you okay?" Wendy asked. I fake a smile and then nod. "Are you sure? I can sense it and you aren't that happy!" She lunges forward and hugs me. I will remember that Carla, Wendy, and Romeo were the only ones that did not betray me.

"Lucy, please." Romeo says calmly. "I sense a negative presence coming from inside of you!" I felt my cheeks fluster as I grew more and more embarrassed. "What is going on in that brain of yours?"

"Sadness" was all I could say. All three of them hugged me as more tears rolled down my cheeks. Wendy was the most encouraging of them all. Honestly, I never met anyone more encouraging.

"I'm sorry about that," Romeo said. "It seems as if Natsu is encouraging it all and everyone is following." I sigh, walking away. "Hey! Where are you going?"