Chapter 3 Lucy

Bloom just led me to Stella's fashion library. It looks amazing. Never did I think this was going to look like this. Does it look like this in the spirit world? Virgo brings me clothes and does it look like this? Flora reminds me of Mira, Bloom reminds me of a mixture of Natsu and Erza, Aisha reminds me of Erza. This has been the most amazing adventure yet.

"Wow," I say, amazed. "Your outfit looks amazing!" She stares at mine in amazement and jealously.

"Did you make that?"

"Um, no." I say. "Virgo made it." Stella stares at me in confusion. "A celestial spirit." Stella stares at me in excitement.

"I am liking you already," she said. Just then, she walked out. She looked like:

Her golden blonde hair was put into a neat ponytail

Her golden blonde hair was put into a neat ponytail. Right now, I could not help, but admit that I like her outfit.

"I call upon the gate of the maiden," I say, picking out my key. "I summon thee. Virgo!" Virgo came out quickly, holding a dress that was made out of silk. This silk was blue. It was plain, but lovely.

"Is that Virgo?" Stella asks. "She has great sense in style!" Just then, Virgo disappears from the atmosphere. "Where did she go anyways?"

"Back to the celestial spirit world," I say. "She helps me when I am on a mission." Stella nods, staring at me. "You can try it if you want to and I will give you credit."

"Um, really?"

"Stella." Bloom says calmly. Stella looks at Bloom and then back at me.

"Is it me or do you two look familiar?" Stella asks. "You have the huge, curious eyes that are happy and hopeful."

"That's what Aisha said." I said. "Well, we have to meet Tecna and Musa." Stella walked down towards us.

"Beware of Tecna because is basically always busy," she said. "Musa can be super sarcastic and rude."

"Excuse me?" A voice said from behind. It was a girl with black hair and some nice clothes. It seems as if the whole Winx have nice clothing. She looked like:

Out of all of the Winx, I like Musa's and Stella's clothes the most

Out of all of the Winx, I like Musa's and Stella's clothes the most. They look the best and I respect them for it. "Is this Musa?" I ask dumbly. The girl nods, staring at me.

"Who else?" Musa asks. "Who are you, blondie?" I smiled, nodding.

"Lucy."

Musa hurried away and then came back with Tecna. "This is Tecna," she said. "Tecna!" Tecna smiled, staring at us.

"I won!" She said. "I figured out the problem and beat all of the other competitors." I cheered, staring at her. So, Aisha is the athletic one, Flora is the sweet one, Tecna is the smart one, Stella is the fashionable one, Musa is the sassy and the singer, and Bloom is the powerful one.

She looked like:

I stared at the ground, looking around

I stared at the ground, looking around. Just then, Mrs. Faragonda rushed in. "Winx, you have a very important mission," she said. "It is to go to the lost kingdom of Sparks and find a special book."

"When?"

"Tomorrow," she said. "This book is very rare and is one of a kind." I nodded. "It tells the story of sparks." That night, everyone was falling asleep. And with that, I started to dream.