Chapter 16 Lucy

The next day happened quickly. We all put our clothes on and hurried to the stadium. There, they dressed us and made us look nice. Good Luck, baby sis a voice said to me. It was definitely Daphne. I could recognize it from anywhere.

I sighed. "Bloom.."

"I know," she said, "is Daphne speaking inside of your thoughts, too?" I nod, looking aimlessly for my fans. Does anyone even know me or are they just phonies?

"There's a guild known as Alfea," the announcer said. "All welcome Alfea." People clapped because they didn't even know who we were.

We started to walk out. "There, in the crowd is a person who I recognize," the announcer said. "Lucy Heartfilia!" Blushing a new shade of red, Bloom pulled me away.

"Wait, you did the magic games before?" She asked me. "What was it like?" All I could say was something simple like "awesome" or "cool" or "okay."

"Did anything bad happen to you?"

"Many times," I said. "Many times." She nods, leaving me alone. "I am just nervous about coming back to this arena."

"There, is Stella Sunder, Lucy Heartfilia, Bloom Heartfilia, Aisha Waver, and Flora Nacala." He said. The whole crowd went wild. Just then, the other guilds came in this order: Sabertooth, Fairy Tail, Red Fountain, Lamia Scale, Blue Pegasus, Mermaid Heel, and Lily Pad. Lily pad was a guild full of water and ice make wizards. Gray told me that once.

I was calm throughout the whole thing because I felt the flame burry deep inside of me. Although Bloom and the Winx faced many enemies, they are still girls. "First battle," the announcer said. "Two on two. Twin dragon slayers vs sisters of the flame."

I stared at Bloom and sighed. "Why us?"

"I guess people really want to see this fight," she said. "Do you want to handle them or do you want me to?" She says that she wanted to fight them and I agreed to it.

"Lucy," she murmured, "this will be easy." I nod in agreement and start to meditate. Flora taught me that this shows my inner peace. It also increases my flame.

"Good luck, Bloom." I said. "I know you can take them on one on two." I sighed, making a coke appear in my hand and watching them.

"That's it!" Bloom yelled. "Why do you get all the fun? Dragon flame. Secret arts!" She flung it at them with an orb of powerful magic. Thankfully, it hit them, making them fall face forward.

"Nice, sis." I complimented. She smiled, taking my hand and bringing me over. "And, you barely used up any power, correct?" She nodded, yawning from being so bored.

"You said the magic games were fun," she said. "But, it ends up they were super boring and lame. Even our weakest member could defeat someone from here." Soon, all of the rest of the battles began. Fairy tail won, Lily Pad won, Red Fountain won, and our guild won. She's right. This is too easy.