Chapter 11 Lucy

Oops. I stepped on a twig. Why are there so many twigs around Magnolia park? Fairy tail must be around here somewhere. In the mist of everything, I forgot where it was. The darkness made me forget most things, but not everything.

"Where is it?" Flora asks sweetly. "Lucy, don't tell me you're a phony." I shook my head no. "I'm bored," Stella complained. Her complaining was getting us nowhere and trust me, I don't feel like dealing with a pampered princess today.

"It's this way," I say, pointing in another direction. All of them followed me until we got to this big, lovely guild. But, Alfea is better and forever will be. "Impressive," Musa says sarcastically. "Very impressive." All of them started to laugh. This place was nothing.

Just then, I kicked the doors open and we walked in. "You can't walk into fairy tail like you own the place," Natsu said. "Who do you think you are?"

"Salamander," I say. "An arrogant, little brat who cares about no one, but himself." He groans, attacking us. "Let me handle this little kid," Musa said. "A simple sound wave attack would be good."

"Let me," Tecna insisted. "My simple spells would make destroying him be easy. Actually, let's combine our powers for a stronger effect."

"Power of Melody," Musa yelled, forming her spell.

"Power of Zenith," Tecna said, forming her spell. Both girls kept their concentration and then it hit Natsu. "Listen, kid, if you can't defeat us, then you can't defeat our leaders."

Erza steps forward. "Natsu is very arrogant," she says. "Let me handle your so called leaders." My eyes widened. Finally. An actual fight.

"Younger sisters, let me handle this," Daphne said. "This will be a piece of cake." Erza attacked Daphne, but she easily dodged it. "Go ahead and fire at me with everything you got. You're nothing compared to the Alfea female wizards."

"So, that's your guild," said Natsu. He attacks Daphne, but barely leaves a mark. She fought witches and these guys are nothing compared to them.

"What do you want to do?" Tecna asked. "I thought that this would be more fun. You two did not even have to use your special powers." I knew that she was talking about me when she said that because who else has special powers?

"I could handle them by myself," Stella said. "We defeated witches and evil wizards, but these guys are just weak and pathetic." Just then, Gajeel stood up.

"Hit me with your best shot," he said, mocking her. "I dare you." Aisha took Stella's arm and made her not move for a second. "Iron dragon slaying," she says calmly. "How would you like some rusty iron?"

I stood there staring. "What color nail polish?" Stella asked. "You know something? We should of really went to the mall beforehand." I agreed with her because we could of gotten fighting outfits.

"Stella, Aisha, Flora, Tecna, Daphne, Musa, all of you run," I instructed. "We are going to use the sister of the flame secret arts." Daphne did not move an inch, but the other girls made a run for it. "Don't you dare," Daphne hissed. "It's way too dangerous and could kill someone. They don't even know your powers yet."

"Yes, Daphne downer." I said sadly. "This is not going to be fun at all. These fairy tail people just don't know when to quit." Just then, a ray of tons of attacks charged us.

Daphne left as we put our hands together, saying, "sister shield." Right now, I have some regrets about our fight with the witches. We should of used our dragon flame sister magic.

"Fire dragon roar!" Natsu yelled, firing at me. "Fire dragon secret arts." I stared at it for a moment, watching him laugh.

"Don't do it," Bloom hissed. "It could risk getting your hood off." I smiled, staring at her. "Is that your plan?" Lucy! Tell me. I can't handle it anymore!

Bloom, trust me.

"I will!" She shouted. "I will trust you, L......" I covered her mouth to make sure she did not say my name. "Oh, right." A smile escaped my mouth and into the outdoors.

"Dragon flame secret arts," I say. This is enormous she said. What kind of spell is it? Why are you using it? Wait, did you do research on the dragon flame itself?

"How?"

"Tons of research," I admit. "During my free time, I do search stuff online and in the books." Just then, Mira turned into Satan Soul and attacked. Yes, she maybe fast, but I learned a little bit of moves in the past.

Mira: Satan Soul.

Erza: Heaven's Wheel.

Gray: Ice make knives.

Natsu: Fire dragon roar.

Gajeel: Iron dragon roar.

Laxus: Lightning dragon roar.

Freed: Top level enchantment.

Lisanna: Take over cat.

Elfman: Take over strongest monster.

All of them shot it at us, but we stayed strong. "It's actually having an effect," I say. "You have grown stronger over the years."

"Who are you?"

With that attack, my hood was torn to shreds and on the floor. Bloom's was as well. "STELLA MADE THAT!" I yell, anger firing up from the insides. "YOU HAVE MUCH NERVE DESTROYING SOMETHING THAT TOOK HER THREE WEEKS TO MAKE!!! SHE WORKED ON IT CONSTANTLY AND YOU DESTROYED IT!"

I noticed that Bloom ducked in comfort. "Dragon fire!" I yelled. It hit all of them, making them fall to the ground flat. And with that, we stared at them for second. Did I do this? Wow.