Chapter 19 Bloom

Lucy stared at Natsu and smiled. Natsu is her Sky. She loves him and he loves her. "Lucy, I missed you so much," he said. "It was like I could see you, but I couldn't control myself at all." She rushes up and kisses him on the lips. This romance is so amazing. It reminds me what I'm like without Sky. Lonely. Depressed. Sad. All of those words combined.

"Bloom," she said suddenly. "I want to go back to Alfea with him. Also, I want Romeo, some exceeds, and Wendy to return with me." At that moment, I felt like crying, but I knew this was the best for her. She was a mysterious princess that lived in another world. I couldn't prevent her from filling out her destiny. I can see it more than anything else right now. She is meant to be with Natsu. Even if he is END, he is for Lucy.

After those events, the games got canceled and everything. Everyone was sad, but they understood. Zeref got locked up in a dungeon so deep it would be nearly impossible for him to break out of and that dungeon is the Sparks secret jail/prison. He could never break out of it, even with his darkest spells. That's what he gets for doing that to my sister, Lucy.

We soon made it back to Alfea. Lucy looked nervous about talking to Mrs. Faragonda about leaving the guild. So, I went with her to support her. "Come in," she said. "I have an all new mission for you girls if you really want it."

"I.....um, don't know," Lucy stuttered. "I'm sorry." She couldn't prevent the tears, they kept coming. Mrs. Faragonda walked up to Lucy and smiled.

"Young one, you have come a very long way," she said. "Whatever you feel destined for, I have your back on it. Even if it means going back to that guild and getting married and having children. Remember who you really are. Don't forget us or we will make you remember us, okay?" Lucy nodded gratefully and frowned.

"I will to leave Alfea and go back to Fairy Tail," she said. "I want to become closer with Natsu Dragneel." All she could do was nod and try to prevent the tears. "It feels as if we were meant to be."

"Indeed," Mrs. Faragonda said wisely. "Here, I will take it off for you and you better come and visit us at anytime." Lucy nodded, walking towards the door. Mrs. Faragonda took it off and nodded, trying to prevent some tears. I walked out with Lucy and started to cry. Why is she leaving? Our parents just returned. Why?