Chapter 8 Lucy

Lucy! Daphne yelled from inside of my head. Bloom! Are you there? All I could think was how was she doing this? This is just creepy.

Um, yeah I said plainly. You woke me up and I am not happy about it at all, you dummy.

Shut up, I'm sleeping Bloom said. I stared at her bed, watching her sleep. "Fairy tail..." She mutters. "Fairy tail members." I could hear her voice. "Come.....to.....Alfea." What does that mean? Before I even knew it, Tecna ran into this bedroom with the rest of the Winx.

Stella quickly changed my outfit into a lovely, pink and black dress. It looked like this:

My hair was loose and my clothes felt calm and free

My hair was loose and my clothes felt calm and free. All I could do was murmur to myself some simple instructions. "Follow them," I said. "They know." There was Daphne, Tecna, Musa, Stella, Flora, and Aisha. All of them were in different color dress that I was wearing.

Musa was wearing a hot pink.
Daphne was wearing a super light blue.
Tecna was wearing purple.
Stella was wearing an orange.
Flora was wearing a green.
Aisha was wearing an ocean blue.

I turned to look at Bloom's. It was a fiery blue. This blue was a gentle color. Just then, Bloom woke up. "Um, hi." She said weakly. "What's up?"

Zap. Zap. Zap. "Finished!" Stella chanted. "I am done!" Bloom looked at her outfit, admiring it.

"Let's find Mrs. Faragonda," said Bloom. All I could do was nod in agreement and then follow up from behind. Before I knew it, my mind was filling up with the darkness.

You can't do this.

You're weak.

You're pathetic.

You're not special.

All kinds of voices echoed through my head, as if they were yelling and judging me. Before I knew it, my body collapsed onto the floor. This whole time, I could still see, but I could not move.

"No!" I yelled. "These voices..." Before long, I figured out the love and affection Bloom and Daphne were showing towards me. "I can fight this!" All of them stared at me in confusion, but that did not change a thing.

Listen, this is my head and you need to leave I said angrily. NOW LEAVE NOW OR ELSE I WILL HAVE TO DESTROY YOU! Now!

Before I knew it, the voice was gone. I stood back up, facing my friends. We walked to the office and I saw Romeo, Wendy, and Carla. What are they doing here?

"Guys..." I said, walking up to them. They seemed super frantic and very afraid. "What's wrong?"

"W-We were just attacked by fairy tail," they said. "May we please join this guild then?"

"The girls may, but you can't." Mrs. Faragonda said, pointing to Romeo. "This is an all girls school." Mrs. Faragonda took off Wendy's fairy tail mark and then put a pink, lovely Alfea mark on it. This is what mine looked like:

I stared at her for a moment, bringing her to our extra bedroom

I stared at her for a moment, bringing her to our extra bedroom. We always had an extra bedroom. We made it without any warning. "I call upon the gate of the maiden," I say calmly. "I summon thee. Virgo." Before long, all of us were helping Wendy and Carla get ready to stay at Alfea for good. This is so exciting because Wendy has always been like a sister to me. A sister.