Chapter 5 Lucy

We trained until it reached 10:00. We have been training everything and now I know everything. "I feel strong," I say. Bloom and I hug.

"Daphne did a few riddles and now....now I finally found my sister," she said. Tears came down my cheeks.

Just then, all of the rest of the Winx came running in our room. "Let's do this mission," Stella says.

"Reequip," I say, using that to change my outfit. With the dragon flame, it is basically all of the powers because it created this dimension. I changed into a pink shirt and some blue jeans.

"Completely normal," Stella says casually. "That's fine by me." All seven of us sneak out of Alfea and to the lost kingdom of Sparks. Hopefully, this will be a good mission.

"Why is this place so snowy and cold?" I ask. "I expected it to be melted and burning up." All of them stared at me awkwardly. "I'm sorry, okay?"

Quickly, Bloom put Daphne's mask on. How did she get it? "Wow," Bloom says in awe. "It was so pretty before those witches destroyed it."

"What does that mask do anyways?"

"It makes sure that I can see how this place was before the witches destroyed it," she said casually. I nodded as she led us to a secret library. "It was so pretty." She took off the mask to make sure that everyone could see the place.

"Wow," says Stella. "It looks fantastic if you ask me." I nod as if that was not a joke. Lucy Daphne says. Don't try to push me away. I am your sister and your parents are in the Oblivean dimension.

Wait. Daphne.

Yes, little sis.

Tell me, why does Bloom have the mask? I ask her. For a second, Daphne is silent and then she sighs and then gives an answer.

Because I known her longer than I known you she said. I can feel it. You have sadness in your heart. What is going on?

Betrayal I said. Natsu Dragoneel, Gray Fullbuster, and Erza Scarlet.

You could always save Sparks and then bring the guards to revenge.

Aye.

"The Oblivean," I say. "We need to go now or never." Bloom nods. "There's the book." We grabbed it and then hurried back to Alfea. How do we get to there?

"According to my calculations, we have to find a key in pixie village," Tecna says. "Let's go there then."

"TECNA!" Stella says. "TOO TECHNICAL!" All of them sigh and then roll their eyes.

"Don't worry," Flora says calmly. "Follow me." We follow Flora throughout the forest until we get to a mini village. All of them find a pixie.

"Pif!"

"Locket!"

Just then, a pixie flies over to me. Right now, I am guessing that these wizards have small pixies. "I'm Celesta."

"I'm Lucy."

"I'm the celestial pixie," she says. "And, I can summon any spirit except in miniature form." A smile crosses my face and she hugs me and I hug her back. She reminds me of Happy. Both of them can fly. Both of them are super small and adorable.

"I'm a celestial wizard." I say. "Do you want to hear a secret?"

"Um, sure."

"And, I am the wizard of the dragons flame," I mutter. Her eyes widened as if I was now a total different person. She hugged me tightly. Just then, she started to search my key chain at my keys.