Chapter 7 Random

The fairy tail guild was silent. There was no words coming from anyone until someone came crashing into the guild. It was Natsu Dragneel, the fire dragon slayer. Little did anyone even know that the dragon flame was ten times better than anyone's power. It was better than even Gildarts' power. And, only two people had it.

"I'm starving," Natsu complained. Everyone else was quiet and very silent. All of them stared at him. "Anyways, did you guys hear about the new guilds?" All of them turned to stare at him.

"You jerk!" Wendy yelled, slapping him in the face. "If it wasn't for you, two people with the dragon flame would not be competing!" Natsu stared at the little girl in confusion.

"Kid, you don't know who you're going against," Natsu warned. "You don't want to get in my way."

Wendy shrieked, as Natsu punched her back. "Get away from Wendy!" A voice yelled from the back. It was very familiar to everyone. There was a silent mutter in the crowd as everyone looked high and low to see who it was. "It was me. Romeo." All of them stared at him in surprise.

"Romeo," says Wendy in surprise. "You did not have to do this. You know that, right?" The little boy nodded, staring at all of them.

"Child," Carla says. "I need to get you out of here." The two children followed Carla out of there and to a place of uncertainty. "I can sense it."

"Huh?" Both children said together. "What is going on?" They followed Carla to a place....a place where your could go to any other world as needed.

"Into here," she said, pointing to the one of Magicix. "I can sense some incredible magic coming from inside of here." All they could do was jump inside of there, frowning at every move that they made. It was not their choice by any moment.

"Wow," says Wendy, staring into the horizon of Magicix. "I have never seen a place so beautiful." They followed Carla until they made it to a pretty, pinked and light brown wall of a place. The windows were a lovely blue and everything was totally amazing.

"What is this?" Wendy asked, her voice appearing to be dry. "I-It scares me." All they could do was go into it and find a women. This women had short, brown hair and grasses. Her gaze was harsh and cruel. Some called her Mrs. Griselda.

"Ma'am" was all Romeo could say before the women brought them into Mrs. Faragonda's office. The two children and the cat were frightened, but given strict orders to go to a bedroom and they would talk more about it in the morning. So, the children did and were led to a good sleeping arrangement. Before long, both children were fast asleep.