Chapter 13 Bloom

Lucy ran by my side. We need to get him to pixie village. That's the only place that heals them up quickly. We could get our hair done at Sparks and then be totally ready. I mean, we could get dressed at Sparks.

Musa, Flora, Tecna, Stella, Aisha, Daphne? Any of you here? I asked. None of them answer, but we kept running through the forest. "Where are we going?" Lucy asks. "Alfea is that way."

"Pixie village," I say. She groans in disgrace. "What's wrong with that?" She sighs, glaring at me.

"Alfea can help him."

"But, we are in a hurry all because the ball," I say. Just then, I turned around. Right now, I have a bad feeling. It is about the fairy tail guild mates. Something has happened to them and I can sense a very powerful spell. It was Ankhseram Black Magic.

Who has that? "Lucy, this power does not come from this world, but what is it?" I ask. "It is known as Ankhseram Black Magic." Lucy's eyes widened, as she slows down and her smile turns into a frown.

"Zeref," she murmured to me. "He's a powerful guy who can face Acnologia because he made him a dragon." My eyes widened. Why do I feel his magic over fairy tail all of a sudden? "Why?"

"I will explain it to you after the ball," I say. "I don't want to ruin your good time." She nods, walking forward. Just then, Celesta and Lucite hug us and we heal up Happy. This is the quickest way to do it and to do it fast.

We hurry away from there and to Sparks. I have that feeling. Whoever Zeref is—that jerk!—he will pay. "We finally made it," I said cheerfully.

"We are filthy," Lucy said. "Our outfits are totally destroyed." All we need to do is find Stella and she can fix us up. Just then, the Winx come running towards us.

"You look terrible," Stella says. "What happened to you?" We explain to her everything. We went to pixie village to save Happy. "Oh, I get it. Magical outfits." Our outfits change from those dirty clothes to a nice outfit. They look like this:

 They look like this:

Even our hair changed

Even our hair changed. We walked into the room and smiled. "Bloom," mom said. "Lucy." We walked in and everyone stared at us in complete awe. Do we look that great?

We danced and danced and had a great time. All I could think was to support Lucy somehow. How was I going to explain all of this to her? What was her reaction going to be? Was it good or bad? Before long, the party ended and I took her to my bedroom.

"Lucy," I said, trying to be calm. "Zeref is......." She didn't let me finish, but went out there, going to talk to Tecna about something.

I followed behind and sighed, frowning at the chance I got. If anything, I am displeased with my actions. It is almost disappointing. I guess she will find out in the games. The games are coming soon and only five of us get chosen. Tomorrow is the day that Mrs. Faragonda will choose five of the strongest fairies to compete in the games. And, I cannot help but wonder, who will she choose?