Chapter 2 Bloom

"Bloom," Daphne said gently. "You are so close to the truth, little sis." I stared at her for a moment. We were swimming in Lake Roccaluce. We were together and happy. "So close to reuniting our whole family once and for all."

"Daphne!" I call out. "Please!" Daphne does not stop at all. "What is going on?"

"Bloom," she said calmly. "It is about time I told you." At that moment, it felt odd. "Our parents had three girls." My eyes widened. "I am getting weak."

"Daphne!" I yell. "Who is it?" Daphne smiles, staring at me.

"I will give you a hint," she said. "She is closer than you may think and you are twins of the same exact power." Before I could ask anymore questions, Daphne disappeared in the midnight light of the moon.

At that moment, I was snapped back to reality. "Bloom?" Lucy asks. "Is everything alright?" I nod, staring at her for a few seconds. Everything seemed like a total blur except one thing: our parents had three girls.

"Oh." I say. "Um, yes." Who is my sister anyways? Is she pretty? Is she clumsy? Are we identical twins or just twins who were born on the same exact day?

"I am so excited!" She said happily. "I cannot wait to be apart of an actual team that cares for me." I smile as she jumps around in excitement. She was wearing a blue dress with pink bows. Everything looked nice. She would definitely fit in with us, the Winx. She looked like:

(Sorry, I had a hard time explaining it so I found a good picture of it so you would have a good visual

(Sorry, I had a hard time explaining it so I found a good picture of it so you would have a good visual. I might even do this with other characters as well.)

I put on an outfit. It looked very lovely if to be described by me. It looked like:

(I might as well search pictures on the Internet and find what I look and use them

(I might as well search pictures on the Internet and find what I look and use them. It will be easier for both of us that way.)

I believe that Lucy would fit right in even if she is one of the weaker ones. "You look fantastic," Lucy says. "I like the look even if it is a little too much." I found myself glaring at her as she commented some more. "Do whatever and keep the outfit." I nod, staring at her in fury.

"Um, okay." I said awkwardly. "Let's meet Tecna, Aisha, Musa, Stella, and Flora, okay?" Lucy nods, staring at me. She follows me to our little living room that we share.

"Hello," says a soft voice that I could recognize from anyone. It was Flora. Her soft, kind voice saying hello. Her hair was a soft, beautiful brown and she was wearing a beautiful dress like this:

 Her hair was a soft, beautiful brown and she was wearing a beautiful dress like this:

"Flora," I said, turning around. "This is Lucy, our new guild mate and she is joining the Winx." Flora smiled, staring at us. "What do you think?"

"Yay!" Flora says cheerfully. "Welcome to the Winx!" And with that, Flora hurried to get packed for the hour of two classes. We have to find our true magic and positive magic.

Just then, I heard a noise from behind. It was Aisha. Her dark, lovely skin gleaming in the distance. Her clothes looking casual and nice. She looked like:

Aisha took my hand, smiling and then turned to look at Lucy

Aisha took my hand, smiling and then turned to look at Lucy. "You two look very familiar," she says. I stare at Lucy for a second and then shrug. "Believe me, everything about is the same except your hair and your eyes."

I smiled. "Really?"

"You both have hope and determination," she said. "That's what I always liked about you, Bloom." I smiled, staring at her in awe and excitement. So far, Lucy has met three out of six of the Winx club.

3/6=Aisha, Flora, and me.
3/6=Stella, Musa, and Tecna.

"I have to introduce Lucy to Tecna, Musa, and Stella." I said. Aisha nodded, staring at me with amazement.

"Stella is up in her fashion library, Tecna is trying to figure out the hardest code in the world, and Musa is making some music with her freshmen band," Aisha said. I nodded, smiling at Lucy.

"Who do you want to meet first?"

"Um, Stella." Lucy said, unsure of herself. I nod, leading her out of the living room and to Stella's room. She was standing there and my jaw dropped. She looked gorgeous. I have never seen her like that.