Chapter 9 Bloom

Lucy has been having visions after visions and it has been weird. This must have been like mine. "Luce, you okay?" I ask. She did not answer at all. We were planning on paying fairy tail a visit today and getting revenge for hurting the princess of Sparks.

Wait until dad hears that Daphne said seriously. He will be furious and trust me, you don't want to make him furious. I stopped for a moment to nod.

I will have your word for it.

I walked around and found Lucy on the bed, sobbing her eyes out. "What's wrong?" I ask, hugging her. Her eyes were watery and her actual eyes looked red. She must have been crying for a very long time if you ask me.

"I can't do it," she sobbed. "I can never defeat fairy tail once and for all." I nodded, giving her a boost of magic energy. "I feel completely fine right now."

"Then, let's do it," I say, my words surprising me. "Winx! We are going to do this." All of us hurry to the train, catching the last bus of the day. We will need to go back to the town of Magnolia and figure out everything.

There are tons of different dimensions and Lucy nor I weren't even from earth land. "Lucy, are you ready for this?" I ask. She backs away, afraid. "Lucy, you will be fine. Fire does not affect us at all. We basically have all of the powers. It created the place of Magicix."

Lucy shrugs. "I guess."

She still seems super hesitant, but what can I do? We have to wait for her to repair herself and then she will be completely better. Better. That's our only hope in success. Yes, I maybe strong, but sisters stick together.