Chapter 12 Natsu

"Lu-Lucy?" I ask. "Is it really you?" My voice sounds weak and not too strong. Is she this powerful? Is this her true power? I am guessing so.

"Salamander," she says. "Leave me alone unless you want to die." The girl standing next to Lucy whispered something in her ear that I couldn't quite make out. "Oh, yes! The ball!"

"Huh?" I ask. "What are you blabbing on about?" She will pay. Trust me, I will not let them win. "Fairy tail, stand up!" Mira, Laxus, Gildarts, Erza, Lisanna, Elfman, Gray, Freed, and much more stood up.

"Aye, sir." Happy said. "You looovvvveeee her." He pointed to Lucy as if we were dating. "It huuuuurrrt you." I slapped him in the face. "There. Isn't that better now?" All of them stared at me in surprise.

"Happy," Lucy says in surprise. She picks up Happy and loved on him. "Bloom, I promise that I won't use that spell as long as you take Happy back to Alfea and find Carla, Wendy, and Romeo. Wait, Romeo is in a different guild, correct?"

"He's in Red Fountain," Bloom says. "But, I will bring Happy to Alfea to heal up." All of us stare at them in confusion. But, then I noticed the dresses they were wearing. Why?

"Oh, right." Lucy says. "We need to go to the Sparks royal ball tonight." Bloom nods in agreement. I just don't get it, what is going on here?

"Then, let's go now," says Bloom. "Until we meet again, fairy tail." They left without another word. What is happening to me right now? I still love her. But, she is so weak and pathetic.

Just then, a cloaked figure walked right into the guild, and said, "remember me, baby brother?" All of us looked around to see who was hooded figure was talking to. "Let me show you." The figure took off his hood and expected a gasp from all of us. That was the truth.

"Zeref," I say. "What are you doing here?" He smiles, staring at me. Am I his primary target? Why is he here all of a sudden? "Tell me."

Zeref laughed, smiling at us. "Lucy Heartifia," he said. "Princess of Sparks and related to Bloom Heartifia and Daphne Heartifia. Two of them have the most strongest powers of all times."

"Yeah, and how does that relate to me?" I ask. "Why are you here?" Zeref cackles, smiling at each and every last one of us. I could not help, but feel super afraid and nervous.

"Lucy was stronger than any of you dorks thought," he said. "If you knew her amount of power, you'd be sorry for being that mean. It is even bigger than my demon, Acnologia."

"It is?" Mira asked. I heard she was part demon and had all kinds of transformation powers. It was kind of like Erza. "That's indescribable and I'm speechless."

"Silence," Zeref shouted. "I have came here to do my duty." Gray and I burst out laughing. He came to go to the bathroom. That's so laughable. "What's so funny?"

"The bathroom is that way," I said, pointing to a door. "Go ahead and do it. You didn't need to tell us!" Zeref slugged me in the face. "It means my mission," he says.

"So, let me get this straight," I say. "Your mission was to use the bathroom?" The whole guild started to laugh and carry on. Could this ever be stopped or was it too crazy? "It wasn't because my mission was to get my hands on Lucy Heartifia," Zeref said. "And, you guys are going to help me."

"Never in a billion years," I said. "You can't make me." Zeref raised his eyebrows, smiling at me. What is his plan? Is it evil or good?

"Oh, yes I can." He said. He snapped and for some reason I started to hate Lucy and everything about her. My master was now considered Zeref, my older brother. He's not my brother. He's my boss.

"The grand magic games are coming up," Zeref said. "Alfea and Red Fountain are competing and that's when I want you to capture Lucy Heartifia." He laughed, aware of everything. He put a spell on us. That's what happened the first time and it was all my fault. I couldn't even stop him. He's evil.