Prolouge

Rose's POV (Or... is it, DUN DUN DUNNNN... imma let you read now)

I sat in the orphanage room, my arms crossed as I looked at the floor. I heard footsteps and looked up to see Mum and Dad- I mean, Arwin and Rythian.

"Rose!" Arwin cried, running towards  me. She hugged me tightly and Rythian joined me. My heart sunk, I was already not excited to meet them, but they didn't even know my name.

"My name's not Rose." I said, "It's Rosa."

Arwin and Rythian looked at the orphanage director questioningly and he said, "Her legal name is Rosa, it's in the legal papers."

I was hurt by these people, they called themselves my parents but they didn't know a thing about me. "Y-You guys aren't my parents, you don't even know my name! You haven't talked to me for as long as I can remember! You guys, aren't my parents."

"Rose..." Rythian said in disbelief.

"ROSA!" I corrected angrily, "IT'S ROSA!"

"Maybe you should wait a while, Rosa is obviously in a bad mood right now. I'll talk to her and you can come back tomorrow." The orphanage owner suggested.

The Next Day

I sat in my boring bedroom, laying on my boring bed, looking at my boring ceiling. I was not excited to see Rythian and Arwin... again.

I had an idea, I needed to get out of here. I looked at the window then at an empty suitcase that was meant for when I went with Arwin and Rythian, but I didn't care. I threw all of my belongings in it and climbed out of the window. I took the bus to the airport, and somehow made it onto a plane to Canada.