Chapter 3

Chris's POV

"Hey, Ro-Ro!" I called to Rosa as she made her morning coffee.

She turned, her simple blue coffee cup in her hands, and she glared. "Don't call me 'Ro-Ro' ever." She ordered.

"Sorry." I said, holding my hands up in a defensive position but chuckling to myself.

"By the way, I need to get supplies, we never got any yesterday, I was too busy being a complete badass." Rosa said, sitting on the marble counter and drinking her coffee.

"Right, Spark." I put emphasis on the word 'spark'. We sat in some awkward silence as I got some breakfast.

"Seriously, you could have Nutella and you chose oatmeal?" Rosa demanded, raising her eyebrows and looking like a girl in a comedy TV show as she drank her coffee.

"Nutella? We have Nutella!?" I demanded. "Now I wish I had gotten some of that."

"Idiot." Rosa mumbled.

I pretended to be offended and turned away from her. I could hear her giggle behind me and smiled, she's amazing... as a friend!

"Bruhhhhhhh. Let's do something today, like go to the movies or something, I don't know." Rosa suggested.

"What happened to getting supplies?" I asked.

"I decided that was boring and I'd do it later." Rosa explained, "Anywho, what should we do?"

"My Dad's a YouTuber, we could make a YouTube video." I suggested, turning back to her and abandoning my oatmeal.

"Nope. Netflix." She decided.

"Netflix and chill?" I asked, wiggling my eyebrows.

She punched me lightly and muttered, "Perv."

"Hey, that's rude." I sassed, snapping my fingers in a 'Z'.

"Your face is rude." She mumbled.

"My face is beautiful!" I exclaimed, caressing it jokingly.

"Weirdo." She coughed, jumping off the counter and putting her coffee cup in the dishwasher.

"You know you love me!" I exclaimed, wrapping my arms around her shoulders and leaning against her.

"BRUH!" She exclaimed, pushing me off. "Personal space."

She walked into her room, leaving me standing there awkwardly.

"You just gonna leave me?" I called through the door.

"Yep!" She called back, I could almost see her smirk.

"Damn, you're rude." I muttered, walking to my room. And flopping down on the bed. My phone went off and I checked the caller, my Dad.

"Hey, Dad." I said, answering the call and placing the cold screen to my ear.

"Hello. How's your roommate? I'm asking because she's a girl." Dad responded, sounding eager.

I roiled my eyes, "Come on, Dad, don't think like that." I pleaded.

"Can't help it! Just ask Paul. We record with each other all the time!" Dad said.

"Oh yeah, I'll just ask Paul who lives in Bristol and I have no way getting in contact with." I said sarcastically, rolling my eyes again.

"Fine, just send me a pic. Gotta go, bye." Dad hung up before I could say anything else and I sighed.

"Chris, hurry your ass up or I will be starting Netflix without you!" Rosa yelled. I went outside to see her looking through Netflix.

"What are we going to watch?" I asked, sitting down beside her.

"Anime!" She exclaimed. So, we watched anime all day, ate Nutella, popcorn, and drank pop, then fell asleep on the couch. Her, using the armrest as a pillow and me with my torso hanging off of the couch.

§

"Chris... bruh... wake up." Rosa called from above me, poking my cheek.

"I don't wanna." I moaned like a child, rolling over in the floor and hitting the couch.

"Sucks to be you, because you're gonna." Rosa said, pulling me to my feet.

"Fine." I said.

"Lazy ass." She muttered.

"Moron." I replied.

"Retard."

"Twat."

"Prick."

"We're so nice to each other!" I exclaimed with a laugh.

"Totally." Rosa agreed sarcastically. "Anywho we're going to get supplies now, because that's a thing I need to do."

"Bro, we have classes today." I reminded.

"Yeah well... fuck you." She muttered the last part and turned sassily.

"Go to class and see you later!"

Sorry For The Shortness. I Just Wanted To Publish It.