Chapter 14

I'm going to start off with an apology. I'm really sorry that I haven't been very active lately, I've just started High School and I haven't had a lot of free time for writing (mostly because my maths teacher hates me). I want to update more, so here you go. (Thanks to those who read this and didn't just skip over it)

Rosa's POV

"Hey Alex, you're older than me so could you go with Chris and get some booze for the party later?" I asked, not even nothing to knock on her door and instead just walking straight in.

"Uh... Sure. Ross, wanna come?" Alex turned to Ross who was sitting next to her on the couch watching the Bug Band Theory.

"He can't, he's coming with me to help." I cut in, "I'm switching it up."

"But, Rosaaaaaa." Alex groaned.

"Come on, Ross. Let's goooooo!" I said, grabbing Ross's hand. Ross followed me, looking confused.

"What are we doing?" He asked.

"You and I are decorating and doing the easy shit while Al and Chris go spend money and do the hard shit. You're welcome." I replied, walking back into my own dorm.

"Our 'shit' sounds like the hard 'shit'." Ross pointed out.

"Just shut up and help, I have extra cake I you help me." I bargained.

"I SHALL DO ALL THE HELPING AND EAT ALL THE FUCKING CAKE!" Ross announced, standing on the couch and pumping his fist into the air.

I laughed and looked past him, out of the window I saw someone I really didn't want to. I felt tears form in my eyes and Ross turned to me.

"Rosa?" He asked, getting of the couch. "Oh... Uh... You're crying... Uh, okay... Are you alright?"

I just shrugged and sat down on the couch. He sat down next to me and patted me on the back awkwardly 

Alex's POV:

"Tonight is gonna be awesome! A get together is literally what we need" I said, as we buzzed round LCBO,

"I know, I'm still recovering from last week's lecture" Chris sighed, running a hand through his hair, which he didn't care to brush. 

"I think I fell asleep in that one..." I replied, laughing slightly awkwardly.

He nodded and asked, "Are shots a good idea," as I put them in our trolley,

"Yeah! Plus Ross is going home soon so we need to celebrate good and proper" I replied easily, hoping they had shot glasses.

"Fine..." He gave in, moving on.

"Woo!" I cheered, having won the argument, however short it was.

We moved onto dips and chips and we decided to buy a massive bottle of cocktail of the month, which was sex on the beach!

"I think we're done here.." Chris sighed, looking at the masses of booze,

"YEAH..." I laughed

We paid the cashier and lugged the goods up to our apartment block,

"We might as well take it straight to our place" Chris said, unlocking his door.

But what I saw shocked me and Chris...they were fucking kissing. Ross and Rosa.

"You are such a bitch! And as for you...Ross I honestly didn't think you'd cheat on me.." I said, my voice breaking,

"It's not what you think!" Ross said

"Really?! Because one can take a lot from her boyfriend and one of her best friends FUCKING KISSING" I yelled

"Honestly Al-"

"Shut your fucking mouth. Both of you can go to hell" I yelled, slamming the apartment door,

By the time I'd made it to the corridor I just fell apart.

Rosa's POV

"This is bad, Ross! This is really fucking bad!" I wiped tears from my eyes furiously, choking back more sobs as I tried to worry about the matter at hand and not why I was crying.

"No shit Sherlock!" Ross yelled. I could almost see the gears turning in his head as he tried to figure out a solution.

I sighed and sat on the couch, my head in my hands. "We have to explain, before Al does something stupid." I racked my brain for some solution, but they were stupid, each more un-likely then the last to work.

I glanced over at Ross, he had stood up and he was pacing back and fourth, running his hands through his hair, or fiddling with his fingers to keep him busy as he thought.

Dammit, this is hard!

Alex's POV

I can't believe this... what did I do wrong?

My thoughts were suddenly interrupted by a knock on the door.

"Ross fuck off." I sighed.

"It's not Ross." Chris said.

"Oh. Hey." I said with a weak smile,

"I've got the booze if you're still up for it" he smiled

"Yeah, it's what I need right now, I'd love a sex on the beach" I said

"Well I think the nearest beach is down there but-" he smirked, pouring a glass,

"I'm just so pissed off! I exclaimed, slamming my fist down on the table before letting it fall back to my side as I sighed.

"Me too, I kinda had a thing for Rosa" he said, sitting down next to me,

"Yeah I easily guessed that" I laughed

Suddenly one bottle turned to quite a few...

"I just don't understand what I did wrong" I cried, as Chris put his arm around me,

"You did nothing wrong, you're beautiful" he smiled, lifting my head up by my chin,

We just stared at each other in a gaze, and then he went to kiss me, and I didn't hold back....

We kissed for a good 2 minutes before I started to undo his t-shirt, he did the same, I went for his jeans, he went to undo my bra but I stopped him.

I smiled, grabbed his hand, and walked through to my bedroom,

"Guessing Ross has condoms?" He smirked

I paused but pushed my feelings for Ross away and pointed, "That drawer." 

Thanks for reading! Sorry again for the wait. Comment what you think will happen. Bye!