Chapter 8

Ross's POV

"I cannot believe we are flying to Canada for some fucking girl." Smith said.

"I've been skyping her for weeks, and she lives here now, you guys fly home I don't give a shit." I said.

"No, we're coming." Trott said.

"Well then, let's fucking go already!" I exclaimed.

Alex's POV

Ross said he was flying home today so couldn't skype...I had a lecture anyway. I sat in the hall with my notebook out as a famous director came and spoke to us for 2 hours! Fun. Although I did get some notes so alls good.

But it was tiring...

I went to the gym, went to lunch with Rosa and Chris, who totally loved each other by the way, and guess who was fucking standing at the door.

Ross.

"OH MY GOD!" I yelled, hugging him as tightly as I could.

"Hey, Al." He smirked.

"Trott, Smith, I've heard a load about you" I said, letting go of Ross and looking at the other two.

"Trust me, we've heard a lot about you." Smith said with a small laugh.

"Come in! How long are you guys staying for?" I asked.

"2 weeks! As long as we can stay in your apartment." Ross said, the question was obvious.

"Yeah sure! 2 of you can take my bed, and 2 can have the sofa." I said.

"Or you and Ross could just take your bed." Trott smirked.

"What's there to do around here?" Smith asked.

"Well, I was gonna go round to my friends/roommates Rosa and Chris, you're all welcome to come, give me 20 minutes to get ready?" I said.

"Sounds great!" Trott exclaimed.

So I went to grab a shower, when Ross came in, "I'm so happy you came, thank you so much, I didn't think I'd see you again for a year or so.." I said.

"I promise you. I'm glad I came. And deep down the guys are too." He said. I went to get ready, did my makeup etc, the guys changed and we headed over!

Rosa's POV

I ran around the dorm, shoving things into my bag.

"Whoa, where are you off to?" Chris asked, sitting on the kitchen island and watching me with an amused expression.

"You forgot, didn't you? I'm cleaning up. Alex and some of her friends are coming over later for a huge party." I reminded, throwing the bag into my room and collected some more stuff. He jumped up and helped me. I got out some lights and hung them around the room. I set up some chips, popcorn, and drinks for peoples.

"I'm going to go get changed!" I called. I went into my room and changed into dark blue jeans, a blue tank top dress shirt that was a light blue colour, and a pair of black and gold ballerina flats. I fixed up my make-up and brushed my hair.

"Hey! I hope you don't mind that I brought some of my friends, they're here for a few days." Alex's voice said. I came out and smiling, engulfing her in a tight hug.

"These are my friends. Ross, Trott, and Smith. They're here for a few days. I hope it's cool with you." Alex said.

"Yeah. Hello peoples, I'm Rosa and this is Chris." I introduced, smiling at them.

"We're Hat Films." One of them said, "I'm Ross."

"Trott."

"Smith."

"Okay. Who wants to get pissed?" I asked. Everyone cheered and clapped. Man, we were so loud and we weren't even drunk yet. I'm so glad our only neighbour is Alex and she's here. We all had a bunch of shots and shit.

"Oh my God. Wait a second..." Smith had found something. I looked and saw I had left my Laptop open and an email from school had come in, with my full name on it. "You're... guys... this is Rosa Violet Hellstrand..."

They all stared at me, even Chris, but Alex just looked confused. I stood there for a second in shook then ran to my room, locking the door and sitting against it.

Alex's POV

"Well that happened..." Ross said.

"What happened?! What's Smith done and why is my friend in tears?!" I asked, confused and angry.

"Does Trott seriously think he has a chance in hell with that chick?" Smith laughed, ignoring our conversation.

"I think I'm just gonna go back to my apartment, I'd rather just make hot chocolate and watch Netflix." I said.

"I'll come back with you." Ross said.

"What the fuck went on?!" I asked/yelled

"I really can't tell you." He sighed.

"Ross....I think I deserve to know!" I exclaimed.

"Basically, y'know Rythian? Who works with us?" He asked.

"Yeah." I replied.

"That's her Dad, and her Mum was adopted by Sparkles* years ago." He explained.

"And...?"

"She hates them. They left her or some Shit. And she doesn't want anyone to know about them, I don't know. Smith found out, told her, and now she's upset." He said,

"WHY THE FUCK WOULD SMITH TELL HER?!" I yelled.

"WELL I DON'T KNOW!" He yelled.

"Look, I'm sorry, it's not your fault, but those 2 are for it..." I said.

"This wasn't my ideal night either, but we can change it." He said.

"I'm just off to bed." I sighed.

"You got a sleeping bag? I'll take the floor." Ross said.

"You can share my bed, it's a queen size and it's not like we're having sex." I smirked.

"Sounds good, but cmon, let's make a night of this, have you got any beer?" He asked.

"Yeah, in the fridge, be a gentlemen and pour me a wine." I laughed.

"Smith's asleep." He said.

"Lightweight." I said.

"Have you ever seen the film grown ups?" He asked.

"No." I said.

"Well buckle up motherfuckër, it's time for an adventure of awesomeness!" He laughed.