Chapter 9

Alex's POV

"Do you have to go?" I sighed.

"I'm sorry, but I am spending the WHOLE day just you and me." He said.

"Yeah okay, I just won't see you again for ages." I said.

"Yeah, I'll miss you I guess." He joked.

"So then dickhead, where we headed?" I smirked.

"Well, the park first, then the cinema." He said.

"Sounds good!" I said. So we went to the park and it was amazing, just walking around, and that's when it happened. We were stood on a bridge, with a stream.

"I feel so homesick, it's nothing like London." I sighed.

"You've got me, Alex, I promise it'll be okay." He said.

"I just don't want you to leave, I love you." I said, looking into his eyes. And he looked into mine, and we kissed.

"I love you too Alex. You have changed my life since we met. I love you so much. Will you please be my girlfriend?" He asked.

"Of course I will." I smiled, hugging him. We went to the cinema and watched Finding Dory, which was awesome! And then it was time.

"Next holiday I'll fly over. I promise." I said.

"We've got Skype too! It'll be fine I promise." He said.

"I love you Ross Hornby" I smiled, hugging him.

"I love you too Alex Turner." He smiled, wrapping his bear arms around me. He left with hat films, and I watched TV. A little sad he'd gone.

"Hey Alex, we were going to the library, wanna come?" Rosa asked, knocking on the door.

"I think I'll pass." I said, fake smiling.

"Are you sad your friend's gone?" She asked.

"Boyfriend." I smirked.

Smith's POV

"Sooo fucking jet lagged." I said, walking into YogTowers.

"Same. Is Arwin in today?" Ross asked.

"No, and thank god she isn't. You spreading her dirty little secret is not gonna get me the girl" Trott said.

"What dirty little secret?!" Arwin said, walking in.

Oh shit..

"Nothing" Ross said. Great Ross. Fucking great. Bastard.

"I know you're hiding something hat boys, now fucking tell me what it is." She ordered, her hair was still as colourful as it had been 18 years ago and a couple strands fell in front of her face.

"We know where your daughter is." I blurted, gaining stares from the other 2.

"What?! Where is she?! You better not be kidding me Alex Smith!" She said.

"She's a college student in Canada" 

Arwin's POV

I ran down YogTowers with the scrappy bit of paper in my hand. The address to the college where Rosa was at.

"RYTH! OPEN THE DOOR!" I yelled, ignoring his bright recording light,

"ARWIN WHAT THE FUCK I WAS RECO-" He started to say, hut he was cut off by me dragging him into the common room and locking the door.

"I've found our daughter." I said.

"What?! How?!" He asked.

"Ross is dating one of her friends at uni, well college over there, and he met her, and Smith found out her name, I heard them talking about it, got the truth out of them and here we are now." I said.

"Oh my god." He said.

"We need to get a plane over there." I said.

"Babe, she fled the country to never see us again, do you really think is blowing a grand on plane tickets is gonna make anything better?" He asked.

"We have a chance to put everything right. And we're abusing the chance. We need to do something." I said.

"Okay. We'll go. But we're taking Becky and Duncan with us, because there isn't a chance In hell that she'll give 2 fucks about us." He said.

"Don't think like that, it'll be fine." I said.

"You really think so? She hates us...just, don't get your hopes up okay?" He said.

"We're going to see our daughter again!!!" I cheered.

"Yay." He sarcastically sighed. I just left him to it.

"Becky, Duncan! Guys!" I called.

"Hey, what's up?" Becky asked.

"Ross found Rosa!" I squealed.

"What the fuck? How?" Duncan asked.

"He's started dating her friend, flew over to see his girlfriend and smith saw a thing with Rosa's full name on it." I explained.

"Congrats!" Becky said.

"But, I kind of need a favour. I really need to sort it out with Rosa. But she won't listen to me and Ryth. We want you both to fly over to Canada with us." I said.

They looked at each other, "We'd love to!" They smirked, in unison,

"Thanks guys! CANADA HERE WE COME!"