It was all a dream (A Before You Exit Fanfic)

(Hey guys. I hope you all will enjoy this story. It is my first one. The main character is Liz. And Toby is the other main character.)

I was walking down the beach one day wearing green short shorts along with a hot pink loose tanktop. The beach was so crowded today since it was a really hot day and we live in Florida. A few kids were making sandcastles. Older kids were playing soccer. But a group if boys caught my eyes. They were laughing at each other and they were actually really cute. One looked my age and he was so cute.

The boys had gotten up and they started to run to the water shirtless. I had looke away and one of them ran into me. He knocked me to the ground. "Oh my god! Are you okay?!?" He asks worried. He had helped me up off the sand. "I'm fine. Honestly." I smile wide at him. It was the really cute one. "I'm Toby." He smiles at me. "Liz." I say shyly

After we talked for a bit he gave me his number and I smiled wider. He ran over to him friends in the water and I continued walking back to my mum. I went over to her and I took my tank top off revealing my black and blue bikini top. I slipped my shorts off and I ha matching bottoms. I put my phone with my clothes and I walked to the ocean. I walked in slowly and I spotted the boys in the water.

*****Tobys POV*****

I felt horrible about running into her so I gave her my number. After we talked I went to the boys. "Tobster. What was that about?" My oldest brother Connor asked. "I ran into her." I chuckle. They all laugh and we start to tackle each other.

After we were in there for a bit I noticed Liz farther down in the water. She looked really cute in her bikini. She was putting her hair up in a bun. Once she finished that she looked over at us and I looked away. "Toby. Smile at her." Braiden, our guitarist, said. I sigh an look back at her and smile. She smiled back then Riley came over and pushed me down. I came back up out of the water and laughed. I hit his head and got out of the water. I dried off and put my shirt on. Thomas followed me. "Toby. Something is up with you. What is it?" Thomas asks.

I look at him. "Nothing." I mumble and I pack up my beach stuff. "I'm gonna head home. Tell the boys for me." I tell him and I head up towards the road. We didn't live far.

**** Liz's POV*****

I got out of the water after Toby got tackled. I put my shorts and tank top on. I grabbed my phone and towel and told my mum I was gonna go home an go to Starbucks. She nods her head and I kiss my little sisters head. She smiles. She was only 6. I started to walk up the sand and I was looking down. As I was walking I walked right into someone. I fall again and I look up. "I'm sorry. I wasn't watching where I was walking." I say very quick

"Liz. Don't worry. It's me Toby." He laughs and I stand up and brush the sand off of me. "Where are you going?" I ask him. "Home. I don't feel like swimming anymore. What about you?" He asks. "First I'm going to Starbucks then home." I laugh.

*****Toby's POV*****

If I heard her right she said Starbucks. "What do you get there?" I ask. "The Peppermint mocha. Duh." She said. "I'm coming!" I yell and laugh afterwards. "Let me guess. You love Starbucks too?" She asks. I nod my head quick. We start to walk up the road towards Starbucks. It was kinda quiet except the cars.

A few times while we were walking my hand would touch hers lightly. I would smile and move it. But every time I touched her hand she would smile an blush a little.

We finally reached Starbucks and we walked in. "I will order for you." I said to her. "But I'm paying for me." She laughs. "Nope. I will pay for you since I ran Into you twice." She rolls her eyes and smiles. I ordered the two Peppy Mochas. I look over at her and she is braiding her hair. I smile and I take our order to the table she was at. "Liz. I need to tell you something........."

(Cliffhanger? I think yes. I hop you enjoyed it. I will try to update everyday and comment what you think of it. And vote too!)