Home Sweet Home

Your is finally over. I got to spend 2 months in a bus with 5 boys. It was tons of fun and I got to spend it all with my favorite people ever.

The bus dropped Braiden and I off at our house. Braiden grabbed all our bags while I was with Toby. "I will see you tomorrow. We are having a family dinner tonight so I can't hang out." I said and kissed him.

He smiled and looked at me. "Okay. Love you." We kissed again and I walked away. I grabbed all my bags and brought them to my den. Braiden came into my den and smiled at me.

"Ready to finally see your room?" He asked me. I smiled wide.

"OMG YES!!!" I screamed and he laughed.

"We go downstairs for 5 minutes then come back up." He told me and I ran downstairs to see my "parents" standing there.

"Mum! Dad! I missed you!" I hugged them and kissed their cheeks. They both kissed my forehead. I smiled and pulled away.

"We missed you to honey. But it was great to get you kids out of the house." Mum joked and I laughed.

"I bet it was. And it was great to be able to spend 2 months with 5 of my favorite people ever." I smiled.

"Liz!! Come up!" I heard Braiden yell and I went running up the stairs. Then another flight. I was finally in my den. He was waiting at the stairs for me.

"I'm ready!" I said excitedly. He grabbed my hand and we started to walk up the stairs. I was so happy. He opened the door and I saw the most beautiful thing ever.

My walls we mint green with white trim. My curtains were light purple. My bedding was mint green with light purple accents. My rug was a soft white and i had a mint green Mac. I never thought they would get that for me. I had a mint green couch with blue pillows. I walked around and found something really beautiful. Someone painted an ocean on my wall. It was so pretty. Then my closet was really big too. It was a walk in and it had so many new clothes in it that mum bought me.

"Braiden. Thank you." I hugged him with tears in my eyes. He hugged me back and I smiled. I pulled away and ran downstairs.

"Thank you all." I said and wiped my eyes. They both hugged me and I smiled.

*****Braidens POV*****

2 hours later

It was around 10 o'clock at night and I was outside on my skateboard. I was teaching Liz how to ride it. We had been out there for one hour. Tomorrow we both were gonna go riding on our skate boards. She was doing good. Liz can do some tricks but not many yet. But I seriously can't believe a girl could be so good.

Right now she was trying out some new tricks in the street. She kept laughing because I was making funny faces.

"Braiden! I'm trying to practice!" She said laughing.